MX23RW : Saturday, June 22 19:54:17| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Sheffield United logo
Premier League | Gameweek 38
May 19, 2024 at 4pm UK
Bramall Lane
Spurs logo

Sheff Utd
0 - 3
Spurs


Souza (37'), Robinson (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Kulusevski (14', 65'), Porro (59')

The Match

Match Report

Tottenham Hotspur secure a fifth-placed Premier League finish with a 3-0 beating of Sheffield United at Bramall Lane.

Team News

Sports Mole rounds up all of the latest injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's Premier League clash between Sheffield United and Tottenham Hotspur.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's Premier League clash between Sheffield United and Tottenham Hotspur, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Predicted Lineups

Sports Mole takes an in-depth look at how Tottenham Hotspur could line up for Sunday's Premier League clash with Sheffield United.

Injuries & Suspensions

Sports Mole rounds up all of Tottenham Hotspur's latest injury and suspension news ahead of Sunday's Premier League clash with Sheffield United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Everton 1-0 Sheff Utd
Saturday, May 11 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 0-2 Man City
Tuesday, May 14 at 8pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tottenham Hotspur win with a probability of 64.45%. A win for Sheffield United had a probability of 18.76% and a draw had a probability of 16.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tottenham Hotspur win was 1-2 with a probability of 8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (7.44%) and 2-3 (5.58%). The likeliest Sheffield United win was 2-1 (4.31%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 2-2 (6.01%). The actual scoreline of 0-3 was predicted with a 5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Tottenham Hotspur would win this match.

Result
Sheffield UnitedDrawTottenham Hotspur
18.76% (0.586 0.59) 16.78% (-0.132 -0.13) 64.45% (-0.455 -0.45)
Both teams to score 72.93% (1.792 1.79)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
80.12% (1.649 1.65)19.88% (-1.65 -1.65)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
62.08% (2.323 2.32)37.92% (-2.324 -2.32)
Sheffield United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.72% (1.622 1.62)22.28% (-1.622 -1.62)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.27% (2.375 2.38)55.73% (-2.376 -2.38)
Tottenham Hotspur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
93.84% (0.35600000000001 0.36)6.16% (-0.356 -0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
76.68% (0.982 0.98)23.32% (-0.983 -0.98)
Score Analysis
    Sheffield United 18.76%
    Tottenham Hotspur 64.45%
    Draw 16.78%
Sheffield UnitedDrawTottenham Hotspur
2-1 @ 4.31% (-0.044 -0.04)
3-2 @ 3.01% (0.169 0.17)
3-1 @ 2.16% (0.08 0.08)
1-0 @ 2.06% (-0.168 -0.17)
2-0 @ 1.55% (-0.048 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.13% (0.114 0.11)
4-3 @ 1.05% (0.125 0.13)
Other @ 3.5%
Total : 18.76%
2-2 @ 6.01% (0.06 0.06)
1-1 @ 5.74% (-0.344 -0.34)
3-3 @ 2.79% (0.211 0.21)
0-0 @ 1.37% (-0.185 -0.19)
Other @ 0.87%
Total : 16.78%
1-2 @ 8% (-0.308 -0.31)
1-3 @ 7.44% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-3 @ 5.58% (0.167 0.17)
0-2 @ 5.33% (-0.477 -0.48)
1-4 @ 5.18% (0.016 0.02)
0-3 @ 4.95% (-0.335 -0.34)
2-4 @ 3.89% (0.193 0.19)
0-1 @ 3.82% (-0.428 -0.43)
0-4 @ 3.45% (-0.159 -0.16)
1-5 @ 2.89% (0.067 0.07)
2-5 @ 2.17% (0.149 0.15)
3-4 @ 1.95% (0.183 0.18)
0-5 @ 1.92% (-0.048 -0.05)
1-6 @ 1.34% (0.057 0.06)
3-5 @ 1.09% (0.121 0.12)
2-6 @ 1.01% (0.089 0.09)
Other @ 4.44%
Total : 64.45%

How you voted: Sheff Utd vs Spurs

Sheffield United
14.3%
Draw
12.5%
Tottenham Hotspur
73.2%
168
Head to Head
Sep 16, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 5
Spurs
2-1
Sheff Utd
Richarlison (90+8'), Kulusevski (90+10')
van de Ven (48'), Maddison (66'), Solomon (69'), Bissouma (86'), Perisic (90+13'), Richarlison (90+16')
Hamer (73')
Basham (29'), Archer (41'), Foderingham (45'), McBurnie (56'), Robinson (63'), Davies (90+2')
McBurnie (90+14')
Mar 1, 2023 7.55pm
Fifth Round
Sheff Utd
1-0
Spurs
Ndiaye (79')
May 2, 2021 7.15pm
Gameweek 34
Spurs
4-0
Sheff Utd
Bale (36', 61', 69'), Heung-min (77')
Hojbjerg (88')

Egan (18')
Jan 17, 2021 2pm
Gameweek 19
Sheff Utd
1-3
Spurs
McGoldrick (59')
Norwood (23'), Lundstram (50'), Egan (86'), Ampadu (90+1')
Aurier (5'), Kane (40'), Ndombele (62')
Jul 2, 2020 6pm
rhs 2.0
Euro 2024 fixtures header
Sunday, June 23
 
8pm
Monday, June 24
 
8pm
 
8pm
Tuesday, June 25
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Wednesday, June 26
 
5pm
 
5pm
 
8pm
 
8pm
Saturday, June 29
Sunday, June 30
Monday, July 1
Tuesday, July 2
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
Tuesday, July 9
Wednesday, July 10
Sunday, July 14
Tables header RHS

Group A

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Germany Germany22006
2 Switzerland Switzerland21104
3 Scotland flag Scotland20111
4 Hungary Hungary20020

Group B

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Spain Spain22006
2 Italy Italy21013
3 Albania national flag Albania20111
4 Croatia Croatia20111

Group C

TeamPWDLPTS
1 England flag England21104
2 Denmark Denmark20202
3 Slovenia Slovenia20202
4 Serbia Serbia20111

Group D

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Netherlands Netherlands21104
2 France France21104
3 Austria Austria21013
4 Poland Poland20020

Group E

TeamPWDLPTS
1 Romania Romania11003
2 Ukraine Ukraine21013
3 Slovakia Slovakia21013
4 Belgium Belgium10010

Group F

TeamPWDLPTS
Q Portugal Portugal22006
2 Turkey Turkey21013
3 Czech Republic Czech Republic20111
4 Georgia Georgia20111


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!