MX23RW : Friday, March 1 00:42:38| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Fulham logo
Premier League | Gameweek 15
Dec 6, 2023 at 7.30pm UK
Craven Cottage
Nottingham Forest logo
Fulham
5 - 0
Nott'm Forest
Iwobi (30', 74'), Jimenez (34', 54'), Cairney (86')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Yates (76')
The Match
Match Report
Raul Jimenez nets his first brace since January 2020 as Fulham beat Nottingham Forest 5-0 at Craven Cottage, piling the pressure on Tricky Trees boss Steve Cooper.
Preview
Sports Mole previews Wednesday's Premier League clash between Fulham and Nottingham Forest, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Liverpool 4-3 Fulham
Sunday, December 3 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 0-1 Everton
Saturday, December 2 at 5.30pm in Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Fulham win with a probability of 62.15%. A draw had a probability of 21.9% and a win for Nottingham Forest had a probability of 15.95%.

The most likely scoreline for a Fulham win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.79%) and 2-1 (9.75%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.39%), while for a Nottingham Forest win it was 0-1 (5.54%). The actual scoreline of 5-0 was predicted with a 1.3% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Fulham would win this match.

Result
FulhamDrawNottingham Forest
62.15%21.89%15.95% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
Both teams to score 47.64%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.72% (0.00099999999999767 0)49.27% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.67%71.33% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Fulham Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.69%15.31% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.95% (0.0020000000000024 0)44.04% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Nottingham Forest Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.25% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)43.74%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
20.09%79.91% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Score Analysis
    Fulham 62.14%
    Nottingham Forest 15.96%
    Draw 21.88%
FulhamDrawNottingham Forest
1-0 @ 12.56%
2-0 @ 11.79%
2-1 @ 9.75%
3-0 @ 7.38% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-1 @ 6.1%
4-0 @ 3.46%
4-1 @ 2.86%
3-2 @ 2.52%
5-0 @ 1.3%
4-2 @ 1.18%
5-1 @ 1.07%
Other @ 2.17%
Total : 62.14%
1-1 @ 10.39%
0-0 @ 6.7%
2-2 @ 4.03%
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 21.88%
0-1 @ 5.54%
1-2 @ 4.3%
0-2 @ 2.29% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 1.18%
2-3 @ 1.11%
Other @ 1.54%
Total : 15.96%

How you voted: Fulham vs Nott'm Forest

Fulham
74.2%
Draw
17.5%
Nottingham Forest
8.3%
120
Head to Head
Feb 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 23
Fulham
2-0
Nott'm Forest
Willian (17'), Solomon (88')
Sep 16, 2022 8pm
Gameweek 8
Nott'm Forest
2-3
Fulham
Awoniyi (11'), O'Brien (77')
Adarabioyo (54'), Palhinha (57'), Reed (60')
Apr 26, 2022 7.45pm
Gameweek 39
Fulham
0-1
Nott'm Forest

Reed (18'), Mitrovic (90+3')
Oct 24, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 14
Nott'm Forest
0-4
Fulham

Colback (16'), Zinckernagel (58'), Garner (65'), Yates (66'), Samba (67')
Spence (7' og.), Mitrovic (58', 67'), Kebano (61')
Ream (38'), Odoi (45'), Robinson (69'), Wilson (77')
Jul 7, 2020 5pm
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City26185359263359
3Arsenal26184462233958
4Aston Villa26164656352152
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd26142103636044
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2610974941839
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham2611694046-639
9Wolverhampton WanderersWolves26115104040038
10Newcastle UnitedNewcastle26114115445937
11Chelsea25105104241135
12Fulham2695123642-632
13Crystal Palace2677123144-1328
14Bournemouth2577113347-1428
15Everton2687112834-625
16Brentford2674153748-1125
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2666143448-1424
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2634192558-3313
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2634192266-4413

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!