MX23RW : Friday, April 19 06:15:18| >> :300:86500:86500:
Arsenal logo
Aston Villa logo
Bournemouth logo
Brentford logo
Brighton logo
Burnley logo
Chelsea logo
Crystal Palace logo
Everton logo
Fulham logo
Liverpool logo
Luton Town
Manchester City logo
Manchester United logo
Newcastle logo
Nottingham Forest logo
Sheffield United logo
Spurs logo
West Ham logo
Wolves logo
Brighton logo
Premier League | Gameweek 26
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
The American Express Community Stadium
Everton logo

Brighton
1 - 1
Everton

Dunk (90+5')
De Zerbi (54'), Paul van Hecke (70'), Gross (73')
Gilmour (81')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Branthwaite (73')
Tarkowski (33'), Beto (90+1'), Onana (90+2')

The Match

Match Report

Lewis Dunk nets a 95th-minute leveller as Brighton & Hove Albion draw 1-1 with Everton in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon.

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's Premier League clash between Brighton & Hove Albion and Everton, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Brighton & Hove Albion win with a probability of 66.16%. A draw has a probability of 19% and a win for Everton has a probability of 14.85%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brighton & Hove Albion win is 2-0 with a probability of 10.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.83%) and 1-0 (9.34%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (8.86%), while for a Everton win it is 1-2 (4.21%).

Result
Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawEverton
66.16% (0.259 0.26) 18.99% (0.077000000000002 0.08) 14.85% (-0.34 -0.34)
Both teams to score 54.63% (-1.174 -1.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.33% (-1.111 -1.11)38.66% (1.105 1.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
39.03% (-1.18 -1.18)60.96% (1.176 1.18)
Brighton & Hove Albion Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.12% (-0.25 -0.25)10.87% (0.245 0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
65% (-0.551 -0.55)35% (0.546 0.55)
Everton Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.29% (-1.145 -1.15)38.7% (1.141 1.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.55% (-1.104 -1.1)75.44% (1.099 1.1)
Score Analysis
    Brighton & Hove Albion 66.16%
    Everton 14.85%
    Draw 18.99%
Brighton & Hove AlbionDrawEverton
2-0 @ 10.36% (0.33 0.33)
2-1 @ 9.83% (0.012 0.01)
1-0 @ 9.34% (0.389 0.39)
3-0 @ 7.66% (0.167 0.17)
3-1 @ 7.27% (-0.066000000000001 -0.07)
4-0 @ 4.25% (0.05 0.05)
4-1 @ 4.03% (-0.079000000000001 -0.08)
3-2 @ 3.45% (-0.141 -0.14)
4-2 @ 1.92% (-0.099 -0.1)
5-0 @ 1.89% (0.0029999999999999 0)
5-1 @ 1.79% (-0.054 -0.05)
Other @ 4.37%
Total : 66.16%
1-1 @ 8.86% (0.101 0.1)
2-2 @ 4.67% (-0.142 -0.14)
0-0 @ 4.21% (0.217 0.22)
3-3 @ 1.09% (-0.081 -0.08)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 18.99%
1-2 @ 4.21% (-0.083 -0.08)
0-1 @ 4% (0.086 0.09)
0-2 @ 1.9% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.48% (-0.093 -0.09)
1-3 @ 1.33% (-0.069 -0.07)
Other @ 1.94%
Total : 14.85%

How you voted: Brighton vs Everton

Brighton & Hove Albion
77.7%
Draw
14.5%
Everton
7.8%
193
Head to Head
Nov 4, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 11
Everton
1-1
Brighton
Mykolenko (7')
Gueye (43'), Doucoure (54'), Branthwaite (77'), Tarkowski (81')
Young (84' og.)
Gilmour (20'), Dunk (23')
May 8, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 35
Brighton
1-5
Everton
Doucoure (1', 29'), Steele (35' og.), McNeil (76', 90+6')
Jan 3, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 19
Everton
1-4
Brighton
Gray (90+2' pen.)
Mitoma (14'), Ferguson (51'), March (54'), Gross (57')
Jan 2, 2022 2pm
Gameweek 21
Everton
2-3
Brighton
Gordon (53', 76')
Kenny (9')
Mac Allister (3', 71'), Burn (21')
Webster (63')
Aug 28, 2021 3pm
Gameweek 3
Brighton
0-2
Everton

Bissouma (61')
Gray (41'), Calvert-Lewin (58' pen.)
Richarlison (62'), Pickford (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City32227376324473
2Arsenal32225575264971
3Liverpool32218372314171
4Aston Villa33196868491963
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs32186865491660
6Newcastle UnitedNewcastle321551269521750
7Manchester UnitedMan Utd32155124748-150
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham33139115258-648
9Chelsea31138106152947
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton321111105250244
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves32127134651-543
12Fulham33126154951-242
13Bournemouth32119124757-1042
14Crystal Palace3289153754-1733
15Brentford3388174758-1132
16Everton3298153248-1627
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3379174258-1626
18Luton TownLuton3367204670-2425
19Burnley3348213368-3520
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3237223084-5416


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!