MX23RW : Tuesday, March 5 15:20:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Apr 22, 2024 at 7pm UK
Eppleton Colliery Football Ground
Sunderland U21s
vs.
Liverpool U21s
Coverage of the Premier League 2 - Div 1 clash between Sunderland Under-21s and Liverpool Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Saints U21s 1-2 Sunderland U21s
Friday, November 3 at 12pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool Under-21s win with a probability of 54.78%. A win for Sunderland Under-21s had a probability of 25.72% and a draw had a probability of 19.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool Under-21s win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.48%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-3 (6.69%) and 2-3 (5.36%). The likeliest Sunderland Under-21s win was 2-1 (5.74%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (7.17%).

Result
Sunderland Under-21sDrawLiverpool Under-21s
25.72% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05) 19.5% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 54.78% (0.051000000000002 0.05)
Both teams to score 72.35% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
75.71% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)24.28% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
56.02% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)43.98% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Sunderland Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.84% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)20.16% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.56% (-0.061999999999998 -0.06)52.44% (0.059999999999995 0.06)
Liverpool Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.62% (0.0039999999999907 0)9.38% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
68.41% (0.013000000000005 0.01)31.59% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Sunderland Under-21s 25.72%
    Liverpool Under-21s 54.78%
    Draw 19.5%
Sunderland Under-21sDrawLiverpool Under-21s
2-1 @ 5.74% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 3.63% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.07% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-0 @ 3.03%
2-0 @ 2.43% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
4-2 @ 1.45% (-0.004 -0)
3-0 @ 1.3% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 1.23% (-0.004 -0)
4-3 @ 1.15% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 25.72%
1-1 @ 7.17% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-2 @ 6.79% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-3 @ 2.86% (-0.004 -0)
0-0 @ 1.89% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.79%
Total : 19.5%
1-2 @ 8.48% (0.004999999999999 0)
1-3 @ 6.69% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-3 @ 5.36% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 5.3% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
0-1 @ 4.48% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-3 @ 4.18% (0.008 0.01)
1-4 @ 3.96% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-4 @ 3.17%
0-4 @ 2.47% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-5 @ 1.87% (0.0029999999999999 0)
3-4 @ 1.69% (-0.002 -0)
2-5 @ 1.5% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-5 @ 1.17% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 4.47%
Total : 54.78%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!