MX23RW : Thursday, May 30 18:48:51| >> :300:86500:86500:
Polish Ekstraklasa | Gameweek 28
Apr 13, 2024 at 2pm UK
Stadion MOSiR

Stal Mielec
0 - 0
Widzew Lodz


Wlazlo (20')
FT

Zyro (6'), Szota (32'), Hanousek (47'), Rondic (78')
Coverage of the Polish Ekstraklasa clash between Stal Mielec and Widzew Lodz.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Korona Kielce 1-0 Stal Mielec
Saturday, April 6 at 2pm in Polish Ekstraklasa
Last Game: Widzew Lodz 1-0 Piast Gliwice
Sunday, April 7 at 11.30am in Polish Ekstraklasa

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Widzew Lodz win with a probability of 44.67%. A win for Stal Mielec had a probability of 29.24% and a draw had a probability of 26.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Widzew Lodz win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.03%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.02%) and 0-2 (8.02%). The likeliest Stal Mielec win was 1-0 (8.54%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.4%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.6% likelihood.

Result
Stal MielecDrawWidzew Lodz
29.24% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02) 26.09% (0.0019999999999989 0) 44.67% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Both teams to score 51.73% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.6% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)52.39% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.92% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)74.07% (0.012 0.01)
Stal Mielec Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.51% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)32.49% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.98% (-0.028000000000002 -0.03)69.02% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
Widzew Lodz Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.63% (0.0080000000000098 0.01)23.37% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.66% (0.009999999999998 0.01)57.34% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Stal Mielec 29.24%
    Widzew Lodz 44.66%
    Draw 26.08%
Stal MielecDrawWidzew Lodz
1-0 @ 8.54% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-1 @ 6.98% (-0.0050000000000008 -0.01)
2-0 @ 4.8% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 2.61% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 1.9% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-0 @ 1.8% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 29.24%
1-1 @ 12.4%
0-0 @ 7.59% (0.0040000000000004 0)
2-2 @ 5.07% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-3 @ 0.92% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.08%
0-1 @ 11.03% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 9.02% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-2 @ 8.02% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.37% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 3.89% (0.004 0)
2-3 @ 2.46% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-4 @ 1.59% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-4 @ 1.41% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.87%
Total : 44.66%

Head to Head
Oct 7, 2023 2pm
Gameweek 11
Widzew Lodz
1-0
Stal Mielec
Cigaņiks (73')
Shehu (90+2')

Trabka (42'), Kieres (43')
Kieres (0')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Jagiellonia BialystokJagiellonia34189777453263
2Slask Wroclaw34189750311963
3Legia WarsawLegia341611751391259
4Pogon SzczecinSzczecin341671159382155
5Lech Poznan34141194741653
6Gornik ZabrzeGornik34158114541453
7Rakow CzestochowaRakow3414101054391552
8Zaglebie Lubin34138134350-747
9Widzew Lodz34137144546-146
10Piast GliwicePiast Gliwice3491693835343
11Stal Mielec341110134248-643
12Puszcza Niepolomice34913123949-1040
13KS CracoviaCracovia34815114546-139
14Korona Kielce34814124044-438
15Radomiak Radom34108164158-1738
16Warta Poznan34910153343-1037
17Ruch Chorzow34614144055-1532
18LKS Lodz3466223475-4124


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!