MX23RW : Friday, March 1 18:18:58| >> :300:86500:86500:
Havant & Waterlooville
National League South | Gameweek 22
Dec 2, 2023 at 3pm UK
Westleigh Park
Dover Athletic
Havant & W'ville
4 - 3
Dover Athletic
Seager (5'), McCarthy (12'), Phillips (50', 60')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Dunne (36' pen., 75' pen.), Wilkinson (90+1')
Coverage of the National League South clash between Havant & Waterlooville and Dover Athletic.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Maidstone 3-1 Havant & W'ville
Tuesday, November 28 at 7.45pm in National League South
Last Game: Dover Athletic 0-1 Weston
Saturday, November 25 at 3pm in National League South

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Havant & Waterlooville win with a probability of 49.67%. A win for Dover Athletic had a probability of 27.22% and a draw had a probability of 23.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Havant & Waterlooville win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.54%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.3%) and 2-0 (7.47%). The likeliest Dover Athletic win was 1-2 (6.77%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.6%). The actual scoreline of 4-3 was predicted with a 0.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Havant & Waterlooville would win this match.

Result
Havant & WaterloovilleDrawDover Athletic
49.67% (0.0030000000000001 0) 23.1% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 27.22% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 60.17%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.35% (0.00099999999999767 0)40.64% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.96% (0.0019999999999953 0)63.03% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Havant & Waterlooville Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.44%16.55% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.67% (0.0039999999999978 0)46.32% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)
Dover Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.1% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)27.89% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.49% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)63.5% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Score Analysis
    Havant & Waterlooville 49.67%
    Dover Athletic 27.22%
    Draw 23.1%
Havant & WaterloovilleDrawDover Athletic
2-1 @ 9.54%
1-0 @ 8.3% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-0 @ 7.47%
3-1 @ 5.72% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 4.48% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 3.65%
4-1 @ 2.57% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-0 @ 2.01%
4-2 @ 1.64%
5-1 @ 0.93%
Other @ 3.37%
Total : 49.67%
1-1 @ 10.6%
2-2 @ 6.09%
0-0 @ 4.62% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-3 @ 1.55%
Other @ 0.24%
Total : 23.1%
1-2 @ 6.77% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-1 @ 5.89% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 3.76% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 2.88% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-3 @ 2.59%
0-3 @ 1.6%
1-4 @ 0.92%
Other @ 2.8%
Total : 27.22%

Head to Head
Feb 28, 2023 7.45pm
Gameweek 29
Dover Athletic
1-0
Havant & W'ville
Wanadio (78')
Aug 20, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 4
Havant & W'ville
4-2
Dover Athletic
Fall (16', 38' pen.), McCarthy (52'), Roberts (74')
Pavey (25'), Carney (85')
Jan 26, 2019 3pm
Gameweek 38
Havant & W'ville
0-0
Dover Athletic
Robertson (12'), Williams (25')
Robertson (36')
Lewis (31'), Reason (57'), McNamara (84')
Aug 14, 2018 7.45pm
Gameweek 5
Dover Athletic
4-3
Havant & W'ville
Nortey (36'), Allen (67' pen.), Brundle (78'), Lokko (86')
Nortey (24')
Fogden (48'), Pavey (50'), Lewis (52')
Stock (22'), Pavey (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Yeovil TownYeovil34236564352975
2Chelmsford CityChelmsford City351810755322364
3Worthing351951177542362
4Braintree TownBraintree34178950341659
5Bath City34169956381857
6St Albans CitySt Albans City361761364521257
7Hampton & RichmondHampton3416995243957
8Aveley35168115345856
9Maidstone UnitedMaidstone3315994742554
10Slough TownSlough35158126556953
11Torquay UnitedTorquay Utd34145155457-347
12Chippenham TownChippenham341112114546-145
13Farnborough TownFarnborough341112115355-245
14Tonbridge AngelsTonbridge Angels36129155052-245
15Hemel Hempstead TownHemel Hemps.35128154553-844
16Weston-super-MareWeston32126144953-442
17Weymouth341012124855-742
18DartfordDartford35108174753-638
19Welling UnitedWelling United34812144460-1636
20Truro CityTruro City30105154248-635
21Taunton TownTaunton Town30713103246-1434
22Eastbourne BoroughEastbourne3386193761-2430
23Havant & WaterloovilleHavant & W'ville3574244070-3025
24Dover AthleticDover Athletic35312203564-2921

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!