MX23RW : Saturday, August 20 05:14:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
Aug 6, 2022 at 2pm UK at Stade Geoffroy-Guichard
St Etienne
1 - 1
Nimes
Krasso (45' pen.)
Neyou (45+1'), Palencia (59')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Jakob Thomasen (32')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Saint-Etienne and Nimes.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Dijon 2-1 St Etienne
Saturday, July 30 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Nimes 0-1 Caen
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Saint-Etienne win with a probability of 59.33%. A draw had a probability of 23.5% and a win for Nimes had a probability of 17.16%.

The most likely scoreline for a Saint-Etienne win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.87%) and 2-1 (9.54%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.05%), while for a Nimes win it was 0-1 (6.41%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.1% likelihood.

Result
Saint-EtienneDrawNimes
59.33% (1.13 1.13) 23.5% (-0.909 -0.91) 17.16% (-0.23 -0.23)
Both teams to score 45.39% (2.02 2.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.36% (2.949 2.95)53.63% (-2.956 -2.96)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.87% (2.429 2.43)75.13% (-2.437 -2.44)
Saint-Etienne Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.19% (1.523 1.52)17.8% (-1.531 -1.53)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.47% (2.567 2.57)48.53% (-2.576 -2.58)
Nimes Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.22% (1.457 1.46)44.77% (-1.467 -1.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.24% (1.149 1.15)80.75% (-1.158 -1.16)
Score Analysis
    Saint-Etienne 59.32%
    Nimes 17.16%
    Draw 23.5%
Saint-EtienneDrawNimes
1-0 @ 13.75% (-0.94 -0.94)
2-0 @ 11.87% (-0.2 -0.2)
2-1 @ 9.54% (0.227 0.23)
3-0 @ 6.83% (0.216 0.22)
3-1 @ 5.49% (0.386 0.39)
4-0 @ 2.95% (0.229 0.23)
4-1 @ 2.37% (0.271 0.27)
3-2 @ 2.21% (0.238 0.24)
5-0 @ 1.02% (0.124 0.12)
4-2 @ 0.95% (0.143 0.14)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 59.32%
1-1 @ 11.05% (-0.28 -0.28)
0-0 @ 7.97% (-0.968 -0.97)
2-2 @ 3.83% (0.241 0.24)
Other @ 0.64%
Total : 23.5%
0-1 @ 6.41% (-0.49 -0.49)
1-2 @ 4.44% (0.071 0.07)
0-2 @ 2.57% (-0.086 -0.09)
1-3 @ 1.19% (0.067 0.07)
2-3 @ 1.03% (0.103 0.1)
Other @ 1.53%
Total : 17.16%

Head to Head
Apr 4, 2021 4.05pm
Nimes
0-2
St Etienne

Alakouch (11'), Ripart (37'), Cubas (43'), Duljevic (89'), Briancon (89')
Khazri (23'), Bouanga (66')
Khazri (45+1'), Bouanga (76'), Puel (86')
Dec 20, 2020 2pm
St Etienne
2-2
Nimes
Moukoudi (8'), Nordin (63')
Hamouma (26'), Neyou (82')
Ahlinvi (14'), Ripart (56' pen.)
Eliasson (30'), Reynet (35'), Sarr (67')
Jan 25, 2020 7pm
St Etienne
2-1
Nimes
Khazri (3', 34' pen.)
Honorat (26'), Diousse (62'), Trauco (96')
Ferhat (45')
Miguel (70'), Sarr (92')
Dec 18, 2019 8.05pm
Nimes
1-2
St Etienne
Benkhedim (38'), Edmilson (49')
Youssouf (82')
Sep 29, 2019 4pm
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
12am
Auger-Aliassime
Coric
1.30am
Norrie
Alcaraz
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GuingampGuingamp32106157
2Bordeaux32104047
3Caen32104227
4Bastia32017346
5Metz32015146
6Laval32014226
7AmiensAmiens320123-16
8Dijon31204315
9Paris FCParis FC31202115
10Nimes31112204
11Valenciennes311112-14
12Grenoble311113-24
13NiortNiort310236-33
14Quevilly302134-12
15Le HavreLe Havre302112-12
16PauPau302115-42
17Sochaux301202-21
18Rodez AFRodez AF301204-41
19Annecy300314-30
20Saint-EtienneSt Etienne302145-1-1

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!