MX23RW : Friday, April 19 04:47:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Ligue 2 | Gameweek 26
Feb 24, 2024 at 6pm UK
Stade Guy Piriou

Concarneau
1 - 3
Laval

Ibnou Ba (85')
Celestine (80')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Tchokounte (2'), Labeau (56'), Bobichon (82')
Baudry (26'), Hadji Pape Diaw (64'), Cherni (73')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Concarneau and Laval.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Concarneau 2-2 Paris FC
Saturday, February 17 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Laval 1-1 Ajaccio
Saturday, February 17 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Laval win with a probability of 38.39%. A win for Concarneau has a probability of 32.61% and a draw has a probability of 29%.

The most likely scoreline for a Laval win is 0-1 with a probability of 12.75%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (7.76%) and 0-2 (7.41%). The likeliest Concarneau win is 1-0 (11.49%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (13.35%).

Result
ConcarneauDrawLaval
32.61% (0.055999999999997 0.06) 28.99% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02) 38.39% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
Both teams to score 44.61% (0.080999999999996 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.98% (0.094000000000001 0.09)62.02% (-0.093000000000004 -0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.25% (0.068999999999999 0.07)81.75% (-0.067000000000007 -0.07)
Concarneau Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.91% (0.091000000000008 0.09)35.09% (-0.091000000000001 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.16% (0.094999999999999 0.09)71.84% (-0.094000000000008 -0.09)
Laval Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.72% (0.030000000000001 0.03)31.28% (-0.029 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.37% (0.033999999999999 0.03)67.63% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Concarneau 32.61%
    Laval 38.39%
    Draw 28.98%
ConcarneauDrawLaval
1-0 @ 11.49% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 7% (0.016 0.02)
2-0 @ 6.02% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.44% (0.012 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.1% (0.008 0.01)
3-2 @ 1.42% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 32.61%
1-1 @ 13.35% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 10.97% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-2 @ 4.07% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 0.59%
Total : 28.98%
0-1 @ 12.75% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
1-2 @ 7.76% (0.0049999999999999 0)
0-2 @ 7.41% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.01% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 2.87% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
2-3 @ 1.58% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 3%
Total : 38.39%

Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 6pm
Gameweek 14
Laval
0-3
Concarneau

Roye (43'), Frapolli (43'), Sanna (45+2'), Seidou (62'), Baudry (90+4')
Labeau (42')
Mouazan (21'), Ouaneh (53' og.), Lebeau (90+3' pen.)
Le Mignan (0'), Bares (48')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Auxerre321710559322761
2Angers32167947351255
3Saint-EtienneSt Etienne321661039251454
4Paris FCParis FC32131094135649
5Laval32131093735249
6Caen32146124239348
7Rodez AFRodez AF32121195346747
8GuingampGuingamp32121193831747
9PauPau32121195046447
10AmiensAmiens32101482830-244
11Grenoble321012103735242
12Ajaccio32119123135-442
13Bordeaux32119123843-541
14Bastia32118133541-640
15Annecy32109134041-139
16DunkerqueDunkerque32108143044-1438
17Troyes32811133643-735
18Concarneau3297163245-1334
19Quevilly32614124346-332
20Valenciennes32211191948-2917


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!