MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 21:04:15| >> :300:86500:86500:
Club Leon
Liga MX | Gameweek 8
Feb 24, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Leon (Nou Camp) (Leon de los Aldamas)

Club Leon
1 - 0
Atletico San Luis

Barreiro (90+1')
Frias (40'), David Ramirez (90+4')
Medina (56')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Coverage of the Liga MX clash between Club Leon and Atletico San Luis.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Club Leon 2-3 Cruz Azul
Thursday, February 22 at 3am in Liga MX
Last Game: Atletico San Luis 3-3 Tijuana
Saturday, February 17 at 11pm in Liga MX

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Club Leon win with a probability of 53.85%. A win for Atletico San Luis has a probability of 23.35% and a draw has a probability of 22.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Club Leon win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.81%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (9.38%) and 2-0 (8.63%). The likeliest Atletico San Luis win is 1-2 (6.05%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.65%).

Result
Club LeonDrawAtletico San Luis
53.85% (-2.705 -2.71) 22.8% (0.9 0.9) 23.35% (1.8 1.8)
Both teams to score 57.11% (-0.64 -0.64)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.15% (-1.986 -1.99)42.85% (1.981 1.98)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.74% (-1.999 -2)65.25% (1.995 2)
Club Leon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.12% (-1.581 -1.58)15.87% (1.576 1.58)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.9% (-2.989 -2.99)45.09% (2.985 2.99)
Atletico San Luis Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.88% (0.503 0.5)32.11% (-0.507 -0.51)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.41% (0.567 0.57)68.59% (-0.571 -0.57)
Score Analysis
    Club Leon 53.85%
    Atletico San Luis 23.35%
    Draw 22.8%
Club LeonDrawAtletico San Luis
2-1 @ 9.81% (-0.075999999999999 -0.08)
1-0 @ 9.38% (0.312 0.31)
2-0 @ 8.63% (-0.189 -0.19)
3-1 @ 6.02% (-0.391 -0.39)
3-0 @ 5.3% (-0.424 -0.42)
3-2 @ 3.42% (-0.173 -0.17)
4-1 @ 2.77% (-0.348 -0.35)
4-0 @ 2.44% (-0.345 -0.35)
4-2 @ 1.57% (-0.174 -0.17)
5-1 @ 1.02% (-0.193 -0.19)
Other @ 3.5%
Total : 53.85%
1-1 @ 10.65% (0.49 0.49)
2-2 @ 5.57% (0.034000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 5.1% (0.434 0.43)
3-3 @ 1.29% (-0.047 -0.05)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 22.8%
1-2 @ 6.05% (0.361 0.36)
0-1 @ 5.79% (0.566 0.57)
0-2 @ 3.29% (0.363 0.36)
1-3 @ 2.29% (0.166 0.17)
2-3 @ 2.11% (0.041 0.04)
0-3 @ 1.25% (0.152 0.15)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 23.35%

Head to Head
Nov 24, 2023 1am
Atletico San Luis
3-2
Club Leon
Tesillo (3' og.), Damm (26'), Salles-Lamonge (74')
Chavez (43'), Zaldivar (86')
Alvarado (10'), Vinas (78')
Frias (86'), Lopez (88'), Rodriguez (90+8')
Aug 24, 2023 4am
Gameweek 5
Atletico San Luis
3-0
Club Leon
Dourado (38'), Bonatini (47'), Murillo (53')
Klimowicz (27'), Jose Da Silva Leal (28'), Villalpando (45+2'), Ignacio Galdames Millan (90')

Larcamon (0'), Vinas (49')
Romero (36')
Mar 4, 2023 11pm
Gameweek 10
Club Leon
2-0
Atletico San Luis
Rubio (90+1'), Uribe (90+4')
Jul 3, 2022 11pm
Gameweek 1
Atletico San Luis
1-2
Club Leon
Castillo (78' og.)
Martinez (35'), Di Yorio (90+4')
Di Yorio (45+4')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Club AmericaAmerica17124137142340
2MonterreyMonterrey17103427151233
3Tigres1786332181430
4PumasPumas178452718928
5CD GuadalajaraGuadalajara178362222027
6Atletico San Luis177283126523
7Club TijuanaTijuana177282423123
8Club Leon176562322123
9Santos LagunaSantos Laguna177283134-323
10MazatlanMazatlan176472527-222
11PueblaPuebla176472126-522
12PachucaPachuca175751627-1122
13TolucaToluca175662319421
14QueretaroQueretaro175481829-1119
15Juarez175392434-1018
16Cruz AzulCruz Azul1752102129-817
17Atlas174581424-1017
18NecaxaNecaxa173681827-915


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!