MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 20:28:56| >> :300:86500:86500:
Barnsley
Blackpool
Bolton logo
Bristol Rovers
Burton Albion
Cambridge United
Carlisle United
Charlton Athletic
Cheltenham Town
Derby logo
Exeter City
Fleetwood Town
Leyton Orient
Lincoln City
Northampton Town
Oxford United
Peterborough United
Port Vale
Portsmouth
Reading logo
Shrewsbury Town
Stevenage
Wigan logo
Wycombe Wanderers
Oxford United
League One | Gameweek 35
Feb 24, 2024 at 3pm UK
The Kassam Stadium
Leyton Orient

Oxford Utd
1 - 2
Leyton Orient

Goodrham (20')
Murphy (4'), Brown (57')
FT(HT: 1-0)
O'Neill (51'), Moncur (77')
O'Neill (4'), El Mizouni (17'), Sotiriou (45+3'), Cooper (49'), Forde (81'), Sanders (90+9')
Wellens (5')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Saturday's League One clash between Oxford United and Leyton Orient, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oxford Utd 2-2 Northampton
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in League One
Last Game: Leyton Orient 1-2 Burton Albion
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in League One

We said: Oxford United 1-1 Leyton Orient

Although Oxford have proven tough to beat in recent weeks, they are also finding it difficult to win matches. Leyton Orient are still pushing to finish inside the top six, even if their chances appear slim after losing to Burton last weekend. Oxford should have enough quality to maintain their unbeaten run, but we think that they may have to settle for a point once again, potentially allowing the likes of Stevenage and Blackpool to close the gap on them. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Oxford United win with a probability of 46.23%. A win for Leyton Orient has a probability of 28.46% and a draw has a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Oxford United win is 1-0 with a probability of 10.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-1 (9.25%) and 2-0 (8.03%). The likeliest Leyton Orient win is 0-1 (7.81%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12.02%).

Result
Oxford UnitedDrawLeyton Orient
46.23% (-0.268 -0.27) 25.3% (-0.032 -0.03) 28.46% (0.3 0.3)
Both teams to score 53.72% (0.302 0.3)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.42% (0.3 0.3)49.58% (-0.29799999999999 -0.3)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.39% (0.268 0.27)71.6% (-0.268 -0.27)
Oxford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.54% (0.0050000000000097 0.01)21.45% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.52% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)54.48% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Leyton Orient Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.4% (0.381 0.38)31.6% (-0.38 -0.38)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.99% (0.436 0.44)68.01% (-0.43499999999999 -0.43)
Score Analysis
    Oxford United 46.22%
    Leyton Orient 28.46%
    Draw 25.3%
Oxford UnitedDrawLeyton Orient
1-0 @ 10.43% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-1 @ 9.25% (-0.013 -0.01)
2-0 @ 8.03% (-0.096 -0.1)
3-1 @ 4.75% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.12% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)
3-2 @ 2.73% (0.025 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.83% (-0.002 -0)
4-0 @ 1.59% (-0.018 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.05% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 46.22%
1-1 @ 12.02% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 6.78% (-0.083 -0.08)
2-2 @ 5.33% (0.048 0.05)
3-3 @ 1.05% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.3%
0-1 @ 7.81% (-0.014 -0.01)
1-2 @ 6.92% (0.061 0.06)
0-2 @ 4.5% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
1-3 @ 2.66% (0.051 0.05)
2-3 @ 2.05% (0.039 0.04)
0-3 @ 1.73% (0.032 0.03)
Other @ 2.8%
Total : 28.46%

How you voted: Oxford Utd vs Leyton Orient

Oxford United
70.0%
Draw
10.0%
Leyton Orient
20.0%
10
Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 17
Leyton Orient
2-3
Oxford Utd
Stevens (48' og.), Sotiriou (64')
Wellens (60'), Brown (67'), Pratley (78')
Rodrigues (32', 46'), Bodin (45+2')
Harris (59'), Moore (66')
Aug 30, 2022 7.45pm
Group Stage
Oxford Utd
5-0
Leyton Orient
Mousinho (4'), Brannagan (45+3'), Joseph (57'), Findlay (66'), Taylor (84')

Sotiriou (70')
Mar 12, 2016 3pm
Oct 17, 2015 3pm
Leyton Orient
2-2
Oxford Utd
Simpson (64'), Kashket (91')
Cox (23')
Roofe (16'), Lundstram (33')
Graham (55'), Slocombe (69'), Taylor (76'), Sercombe (95')
Graham (67')
May 6, 2006 3pm
Oxford Utd
2-3
Leyton Orient
Willmott (66'), Sabin (14')
Dempster (33')
Willmott (85')
Easton (17'), Alexander (64'), Steele (90')
Mackie (86'), Zakuani (88')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Portsmouth432613472373591
2Derby CountyDerby442681075373886
3Bolton WanderersBolton432410979463382
4Peterborough UnitedPeterborough422381180552577
5Barnsley4321121077572075
6Oxford UnitedOxford Utd4321101276532373
7Blackpool4420101460431770
8Lincoln CityLincoln4318141162372568
9Stevenage4418131354441067
10Leyton Orient441711165053-362
11Northampton TownNorthampton44178195563-859
12Exeter CityExeter441610184358-1558
13Wigan AthleticWigan441810165955456
14Wycombe WanderersWycombe421413155352155
15Bristol Rovers43159195164-1354
16Charlton AthleticCharlton441119146363052
17Reading441511186365-250
18Cambridge UnitedCambridge421210203858-2046
19Shrewsbury TownShrewsbury43137233161-3046
20Burton Albion431110223560-2543
21Port Vale431010234070-3040
22Cheltenham TownCheltenham42108243560-2538
23Fleetwood TownFleetwood43813224468-2437
RCarlisle UnitedCarlisle4479284076-3630


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!