MX23RW : Saturday, August 20 05:42:46| >> :300:86500:86500:
Accrington Stanley
Barnsley
Bolton logo
Bristol Rovers
Burton Albion
Cambridge United
Charlton Athletic
Cheltenham Town
Derby logo
Exeter City
Fleetwood Town
Forest Green Rovers
Ipswich logo
Lincoln City
MK Dons
Morecambe
Oxford United
Peterborough United
Plymouth Argyle
Port Vale
Portsmouth
Sheffield Wednesday logo
Shrewsbury Town
Wycombe Wanderers
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at St James Park
Exeter
4 - 0
Port Vale
Kite (24'), Brown (38' pen., 72'), Nombe (75')
Diabate (30'), Sweeney (35')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Coverage of the League One clash between Exeter City and Port Vale.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Exeter City win with a probability of 36.89%. A win for Port Vale had a probability of 36.01% and a draw had a probability of 27.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Exeter City win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.05%) and 2-0 (6.53%). The likeliest Port Vale win was 0-1 (10.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.86%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 0.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Exeter City would win this match.

Result
Exeter CityDrawPort Vale
36.89% (1.43 1.43) 27.09% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 36.01% (-1.421 -1.42)
Both teams to score 50.61% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.25% (0.055 0.05)54.75% (-0.052 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.93% (0.047999999999998 0.05)76.07% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)
Exeter City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.4% (0.89699999999999 0.9)28.59% (-0.894 -0.89)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.61% (1.109 1.11)64.39% (-1.106 -1.11)
Port Vale Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.87% (-0.82299999999999 -0.82)29.12% (0.827 0.83)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.95% (-1.029 -1.03)65.05% (1.032 1.03)
Score Analysis
    Exeter City 36.89%
    Port Vale 36.01%
    Draw 27.09%
Exeter CityDrawPort Vale
1-0 @ 10.42% (0.23 0.23)
2-1 @ 8.05% (0.196 0.2)
2-0 @ 6.53% (0.305 0.31)
3-1 @ 3.36% (0.163 0.16)
3-0 @ 2.72% (0.191 0.19)
3-2 @ 2.07% (0.055 0.06)
4-1 @ 1.05% (0.076 0.08)
Other @ 2.68%
Total : 36.89%
1-1 @ 12.86%
0-0 @ 8.33% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.97% (0.008 0.01)
Other @ 0.94%
Total : 27.09%
0-1 @ 10.27% (-0.26 -0.26)
1-2 @ 7.93% (-0.187 -0.19)
0-2 @ 6.34% (-0.313 -0.31)
1-3 @ 3.26% (-0.155 -0.16)
0-3 @ 2.61% (-0.192 -0.19)
2-3 @ 2.04% (-0.044 -0.04)
1-4 @ 1.01% (-0.072 -0.07)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 36.01%

How you voted: Exeter vs Port Vale

Exeter City
45.5%
Draw
36.4%
Port Vale
18.2%
11
Head to Head
May 7, 2022 3pm
Exeter
0-1
Port Vale

Stubbs (45+3')
Wilson (36')
Martin (43'), Wilson (45+1'), Stone (84')
Mar 22, 2022 7.45pm
Apr 2, 2021 3pm
Sep 19, 2020 3pm
Jan 28, 2020 7.45pm
Port Vale
3-1
Exeter
Bennett (50' pen., 70'), Legge (64')
Montano (30')
Ajose (22')
Dickenson (49')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
12am
Auger-Aliassime
Coric
1.30am
Norrie
Alcaraz
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!