MX23RW : Friday, May 24 07:16:22| >> :300:86500:86500:
Barnsley
Blackpool
Bolton logo
Bristol Rovers
Burton Albion
Cambridge United
Carlisle United
Charlton Athletic
Cheltenham Town
Derby logo
Exeter City
Fleetwood Town
Leyton Orient
Lincoln City
Northampton Town
Oxford United
Peterborough United
Port Vale
Portsmouth
Reading logo
Shrewsbury Town
Stevenage
Wigan logo
Wycombe Wanderers
Bristol Rovers
League One | Gameweek 27
Apr 16, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Memorial Stadium
Cambridge United

Bristol Rovers
1 - 0
Cambridge

Martin (87')
FT(HT: 0-0)

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Tuesday's League One clash between Bristol Rovers and Cambridge United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cheltenham 1-3 Bristol Rovers
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in League One
Last Game: Cambridge 1-1 Charlton
Saturday, April 13 at 3pm in League One

We said: Bristol Rovers 1-1 Cambridge United

Cambridge's recent performances have been impressive, and we are backing them to pick up another positive result on Tuesday despite their poor away form. Bristol Rovers do not have an awful lot to play for at this stage, and the hosts might have to settle for a share of the spoils here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bristol Rovers win with a probability of 50.46%. A draw had a probability of 25.9% and a win for Cambridge United had a probability of 23.64%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bristol Rovers win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.88%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.77%) and 2-1 (9.27%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.22%), while for a Cambridge United win it was 0-1 (8.07%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 12.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 1-0 win for Bristol Rovers in this match.

Result
Bristol RoversDrawCambridge United
50.46% (0.042999999999999 0.04) 25.9% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 23.64% (-0.041 -0.04)
Both teams to score 47.83% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.73% (-0.039000000000001 -0.04)55.27% (0.040000000000006 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.5% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)76.5% (0.034999999999997 0.03)
Bristol Rovers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.05% (0.0030000000000001 0)21.95% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.76% (0.0019999999999953 0)55.24% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Cambridge United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.29% (-0.062000000000005 -0.06)38.71% (0.062999999999995 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.55% (-0.059000000000001 -0.06)75.45% (0.060000000000002 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Bristol Rovers 50.46%
    Cambridge United 23.64%
    Draw 25.89%
Bristol RoversDrawCambridge United
1-0 @ 12.88% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
2-0 @ 9.77% (0.016 0.02)
2-1 @ 9.27% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 4.94% (0.0089999999999995 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.69%
3-2 @ 2.22% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 1.87% (0.004 0)
4-1 @ 1.78%
Other @ 3.04%
Total : 50.46%
1-1 @ 12.22% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.5% (0.013 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.4% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 25.89%
0-1 @ 8.07% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
1-2 @ 5.8% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3.83% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.84% (-0.006 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.39% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.21% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 1.51%
Total : 23.64%

How you voted: Bristol Rovers vs Cambridge

Bristol Rovers
61.8%
Draw
23.5%
Cambridge United
14.7%
34
Head to Head
Aug 19, 2023 3pm
Gameweek 4
Cambridge
2-0
Bristol Rovers
Okenabirhie (79'), Kaikai (90+6')
Morrison (88')

Taylor (13'), Evans (45'), Hoole (70')
Jan 7, 2023 3pm
Oct 8, 2022 3pm
Gameweek 14
Bristol Rovers
2-1
Cambridge
Taylor (17' og.), Coburn (56')
Ironside (35' pen.)
Aug 8, 2017 7.45pm
First Round
Bristol Rovers
4-1
Cambridge
Bodin (13', 42'), Harrison (61'), Sercombe (70')
Ikpeazu (66')
Dunk (3')
Mar 25, 2016 3pm
Bristol Rovers
3-0
Cambridge
Bodin (10', 18'), Taylor (73')

Berry (46'), Spencer (50'), Furlong (85')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CPortsmouth462813578413797
3Bolton WanderersBolton462512986513587
4Peterborough UnitedPeterborough462591289612884
5Oxford UnitedOxford Utd4622111379562377
6Barnsley4621131282641876
7Lincoln CityLincoln4620141265402574
8Blackpool4621101565481773
9Stevenage4619141357461171
10Wycombe WanderersWycombe461714156055565
11Leyton Orient461811175355-265
12Wigan AthleticWigan462010166356762
13Exeter CityExeter461710194661-1561
14Northampton TownNorthampton46179205766-960
15Bristol Rovers46169215268-1657
16Charlton AthleticCharlton461120156465-153
17Reading461611196870-253
18Cambridge UnitedCambridge461212223961-2248
19Shrewsbury TownShrewsbury46139243567-3248
20Burton Albion461210243967-2846
RCheltenham TownCheltenham46128264165-2444
RFleetwood TownFleetwood461013234972-2343
RPort Vale461011254174-3341
RCarlisle UnitedCarlisle4679304181-4030


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!