MX23RW : Monday, August 15 10:05:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jul 1, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Richmond Park
St Patrick's
3 - 0
Drogheda
King (41'), Doyle (86'), Doyle (90+1')
Redmond (23'), O'Reilly (35')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Brennan (73'), Rooney (83'), McCabe (90+5')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Friday's League of Ireland Premier clash between St Patrick's Athletic and Drogheda United, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Drogheda 0-0 Sligo
Friday, June 24 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier

We said: St Patrick's Athletic 1-1 Drogheda United

Away from home Drogheda United have struggled a lot throughout this campaign, but the recent form that they have found could make them a threat in this particular game. St Patrick's are much higher in the league table and they will be wanting to push themselves into the top three, but a seeing both teams share the points is how things could end up. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a St Patrick's Athletic win with a probability of 63.11%. A draw had a probability of 22.2% and a win for Drogheda United had a probability of 14.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a St Patrick's Athletic win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (12.75%) and 2-1 (9.49%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.4%), while for a Drogheda United win it was 0-1 (5.71%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 7.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that St Patrick's Athletic would win this match.

Result
St Patrick's AthleticDrawDrogheda United
63.11% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 22.19% (0.0010000000000012 0) 14.7% (0.004999999999999 0)
Both teams to score 44% (0.009999999999998 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.34% (0.0040000000000049 0)52.65% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.7% (0.0030000000000001 0)74.3% (-0.00099999999999056 -0)
St Patrick's Athletic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.86%16.14%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.42%45.58% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Drogheda United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.47% (0.012 0.01)47.53% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.12% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)82.88% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    St Patrick's Athletic 63.11%
    Drogheda United 14.7%
    Draw 22.18%
St Patrick's AthleticDrawDrogheda United
1-0 @ 13.99%
2-0 @ 12.75% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 9.49% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 7.76% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 5.77%
4-0 @ 3.54% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 2.63%
3-2 @ 2.15%
5-0 @ 1.29% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 0.98% (0.001 0)
5-1 @ 0.96%
Other @ 1.81%
Total : 63.11%
1-1 @ 10.4%
0-0 @ 7.67% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-2 @ 3.53% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.58%
Total : 22.18%
0-1 @ 5.71% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-2 @ 3.87% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 2.12% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 0.96% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 14.7%

How you voted: St Patrick's vs Drogheda

St Patrick's Athletic
66.7%
Draw
19.0%
Drogheda United
14.3%
21
Head to Head
May 6, 2022 7.45pm
Drogheda
0-4
St Patrick's

Heeney (45')
Burns (4'), Doyle (36'), King (63'), Robinson (86', 90+1')
Breslin (48')
Apr 1, 2022 7.45pm
St Patrick's
1-1
Drogheda
Burns (76')
Burns (21')
Rooney (18')
Clarke (61'), Poynton (67')
Oct 1, 2021 7.45pm
Drogheda
0-1
St Patrick's

Kane (73')
Lewis (90+4')
McCormack (79')
Jul 16, 2021 7.45pm
St Patrick's
2-0
Drogheda
Forrester (61'), Benson (80')
Smith (45+1'), (69'), (88')

Hyland (90+2')
May 14, 2021 7.45pm
Drogheda
3-1
St Patrick's
Massey (22'), Doyle (45'), Adeyemo (88')
Deegan (19'), O'Reilly (72'), Clancy (79'), Lyons (85')
Melvin-Lambert (82')
Mountney (7'), Lennon (20'), Smith (85')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Shamrock RoversShamrock25165438152353
2DundalkDundalk261310337172049
3Derry CityDerry25129441231845
4St Patrick's AthleticSt Patrick's25116834221239
5Sligo RoversSligo259883328535
6Bohemians258893232032
7Shelbourne2494112431-731
8Drogheda UnitedDrogheda2779112842-1430
9University College DublinUCD2637161851-3316
10Finn HarpsFinn Harps2636172347-2415

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!