MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 03:53:55| >> :300:86500:86500:
Alaves logo
Almeria
Athletic Bilbao logo
Atletico Madrid logo
Barcelona logo
Cadiz logo
Celta Vigo logo
Getafe logo
Girona logo
Granada logo
Las Palmas
Mallorca logo
Osauna logo
Rayo Vallecano logo
Real Betis logo
Real Madrid logo
Real Sociedad logo
Sevilla logo
Valencia logo
Villarreal logo
Las Palmas
La Liga | Gameweek 26
Feb 25, 2024 at 5.30pm UK
Estadio de Gran Canaria
Osauna logo

Las Palmas
1 - 1
Osasuna

Rodriguez (52')
Suarez (49'), Coco (90+3')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Garcia (49')
Moncayola (45')

The Match

Preview

Sports Mole previews Sunday's La Liga clash between Las Palmas and Osasuna, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Atletico 5-0 Las Palmas
Saturday, February 17 at 1pm in La Liga
Last Game: Osasuna 2-0 Cadiz
Saturday, February 17 at 3.15pm in La Liga

We said: Las Palmas 1-0 Osasuna

Las Palmas will be looking to bounce back from their heavy defeat at Atletico, and we are backing them to secure a narrow success here despite Osasuna's recent back-to-back victories. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Las Palmas win with a probability of 49.03%. A win for Osasuna had a probability of 25.57% and a draw had a probability of 25.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Las Palmas win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.38%) and 2-0 (8.96%). The likeliest Osasuna win was 0-1 (7.78%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.07%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.1% likelihood.

Result
Las PalmasDrawOsasuna
49.03% (0.089999999999996 0.09) 25.4% (0.017999999999997 0.02) 25.57% (-0.108 -0.11)
Both teams to score 51.16% (-0.145 -0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.15% (-0.142 -0.14)51.85% (0.144 0.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.39% (-0.124 -0.12)73.6% (0.125 0.13)
Las Palmas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.83% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)21.16% (0.022000000000002 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.97% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)54.03% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Osasuna Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.9% (-0.16500000000001 -0.17)35.1% (0.167 0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.15% (-0.173 -0.17)71.85% (0.175 0.17)
Score Analysis
    Las Palmas 49.02%
    Osasuna 25.57%
    Draw 25.39%
Las PalmasDrawOsasuna
1-0 @ 11.53% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
2-1 @ 9.38%
2-0 @ 8.96% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
3-1 @ 4.85% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-0 @ 4.64% (0.018 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.54% (-0.013 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.89% (-0.002 -0)
4-0 @ 1.8% (0.006 0.01)
4-2 @ 0.99% (-0.005 -0.01)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 49.02%
1-1 @ 12.07%
0-0 @ 7.43% (0.042 0.04)
2-2 @ 4.91% (-0.022 -0.02)
Other @ 0.98%
Total : 25.39%
0-1 @ 7.78% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-2 @ 6.32% (-0.025 -0.03)
0-2 @ 4.07% (-0.013 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.21% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.71% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.42% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 25.57%

How you voted: Las Palmas vs Osasuna

Las Palmas
68.3%
Draw
22.2%
Osasuna
9.5%
63
Head to Head
Nov 11, 2023 5.30pm
Gameweek 13
Osasuna
1-1
Las Palmas
Budimir (73')
Catena (84')
Moleiro (70')
Araujo (87')
May 25, 2019 5pm
Gameweek 40
Osasuna
2-0
Las Palmas
Villar (34'), Xisco (85')
Hernandez (37'), Merida (41'), Torres (85')

Cala (45'), Mesa (51'), de la Bella (64')
Jan 12, 2019 5pm
Gameweek 21
Las Palmas
4-1
Osasuna
Fidel (11', 31'), Mir (33'), Lemos (82')
Cala (9'), Curbelo (58'), Penalba (59'), Inigo (84')
Merida (53')
Perez (30'), Merida (44'), Garcia (85'), Torres (90')
Mar 5, 2017 5.30pm
Las Palmas
5-2
Osasuna
Rodriguez (7', 87'), Livaja (55'), Garcia (70' og.), Mesa (76')
Livaja (18'), Boateng (19'), Mesa (22'), Castellano (43')
Kodro (31', 37')
Garcia (11'), Kodro (64'), Merida (75'), Loe (82')
Oct 1, 2016 5.30pm
Osasuna
2-2
Las Palmas
Torres (6' pen.), Leon (45')
Garcia (71'), Fausto (78'), Perez (91')
Gomez (57'), Garcia (91')
Artiles (34'), Livaja (71'), Macedo (74'), Placeres (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Real Madrid31246167204778
2Barcelona31217362342870
3GironaGirona32215667402768
4Atletico MadridAtletico31194859362361
5Athletic Bilbao321610652302258
6Real Sociedad311311745331250
7Real BetisBetis32121284038248
8Valencia32138113534147
9Villarreal31109124954-539
10Getafe31912103743-639
11Osasuna32116153746-939
12Las PalmasLas Palmas32107153039-937
13Sevilla31810133944-534
14Rayo Vallecano32713122739-1234
15AlavesAlaves3188152638-1232
16Celta Vigo32710153747-1031
17Mallorca31613122536-1131
18CadizCadiz32413152245-2325
19Granada3239203361-2818
20Almeria31111193062-3214


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!