Coverage of the J1 League clash between Yokohama FC and Sagan Tosu.
More game data and we say below the videos
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sagan Tosu win with a probability of 42.84%. A win for Yokohama FC had a probability of 30.87% and a draw had a probability of 26.3%.
The most likely scoreline for a Sagan Tosu win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.84%) and 0-2 (7.63%). The likeliest Yokohama FC win was 1-0 (8.84%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.5%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Sagan Tosu would win this match.