MX23RW : Friday, August 19 05:02:19| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 26, 2022 at 10am UK at Noevir Stadium Kobe
Vissel Kobe
0 - 1
Urawa

Muto (40'), Ohgihara (76')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Vissel Kobe and Urawa Red Diamonds.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Urawa Red Diamonds win with a probability of 37.51%. A win for Vissel Kobe had a probability of 34.89% and a draw had a probability of 27.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Urawa Red Diamonds win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.08%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.03%) and 0-2 (6.82%). The likeliest Vissel Kobe win was 1-0 (10.59%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.04%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11.1% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Urawa Red Diamonds in this match.

Result
Vissel KobeDrawUrawa Red Diamonds
34.89% (0.822 0.82) 27.6% (0.016999999999999 0.02) 37.51% (-0.844 -0.84)
Both teams to score 48.97% (0.050000000000004 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.22% (0.015999999999998 0.02)56.77% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.28% (0.012999999999998 0.01)77.71% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)
Vissel Kobe Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.17% (0.54299999999999 0.54)30.83% (-0.547 -0.55)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.89% (0.637 0.64)67.1% (-0.64100000000001 -0.64)
Urawa Red Diamonds Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.79% (-0.489 -0.49)29.2% (0.486 0.49)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.85% (-0.605 -0.61)65.15% (0.601 0.6)
Score Analysis
    Vissel Kobe 34.88%
    Urawa Red Diamonds 37.51%
    Draw 27.6%
Vissel KobeDrawUrawa Red Diamonds
1-0 @ 10.59% (0.15 0.15)
2-1 @ 7.67% (0.12 0.12)
2-0 @ 6.23% (0.18 0.18)
3-1 @ 3.01% (0.091 0.09)
3-0 @ 2.45% (0.106 0.11)
3-2 @ 1.85% (0.032 0.03)
Other @ 3.08%
Total : 34.88%
1-1 @ 13.04% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 9% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.72% (0.011 0.01)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 27.6%
0-1 @ 11.08% (-0.16 -0.16)
1-2 @ 8.03% (-0.103 -0.1)
0-2 @ 6.82% (-0.193 -0.19)
1-3 @ 3.29% (-0.088 -0.09)
0-3 @ 2.8% (-0.119 -0.12)
2-3 @ 1.94% (-0.022 -0.02)
1-4 @ 1.01% (-0.042 -0.04)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 37.51%

How you voted: Vissel Kobe vs Urawa

Vissel Kobe
50.0%
Draw
16.7%
Urawa Red Diamonds
33.3%
6
Head to Head
Feb 23, 2022 7am
Urawa
2-2
Vissel Kobe
Kai (12'), Shibato (19')
Kai (8'), Ito (48')
Akimoto (58')
Muto (10'), Makino (87')
Kobayashi (58')
Oct 2, 2021 7am
Vissel Kobe
5-1
Urawa
Osako (8'), Iniesta (21', 35'), Muto (53'), Krkic (84')
Samper (48'), Osaki (90+1')
Koizumi (49')
May 22, 2021 8am
Urawa
2-0
Vissel Kobe
Tanaka (47'), Junker (85')
Nov 18, 2020 9am
Vissel Kobe
0-1
Urawa

Watanabe (90+3')
Martinus (83')
Nagasawa (53')
Aug 23, 2020 11am
Urawa
1-2
Vissel Kobe
Deng (33')
Nishikawa (53'), Leonardo (90+6')
Ogawa (15'), Yamaguchi (82')
Dankler (90+3')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
12am
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
1.30am
Cilic
Alcaraz

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!