MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 05:53:41| >> :300:86500:86500:
J1 League | Gameweek 34
Dec 3, 2023 at 5am UK
K’s Denki Stadium (Mito)
Kashima Antlers
2 - 1
Yokohama FC
Suzuki (18'), Matsumura (41')
Pituca (51'), Sano (56')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Caprini (63')
Caprini (44'), Mita (64')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Kashima Antlers and Yokohama FC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Kawasaki 3-0 Kashima Antlers
Friday, November 24 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama FC 0-1 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, November 25 at 5am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kashima Antlers win with a probability of 58.86%. A draw had a probability of 23% and a win for Yokohama FC had a probability of 18.14%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kashima Antlers win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.12%) and 2-1 (9.75%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.92%), while for a Yokohama FC win it was 0-1 (6.12%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Kashima Antlers would win this match.

Result
Kashima AntlersDrawYokohama FC
58.86% (1.271 1.27) 23% (-0.453 -0.45) 18.14% (-0.817 -0.82)
Both teams to score 48.6% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.72% (0.656 0.66)50.28% (-0.65600000000001 -0.66)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.77% (0.58 0.58)72.23% (-0.57900000000001 -0.58)
Kashima Antlers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.23% (0.68599999999999 0.69)16.77% (-0.685 -0.69)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.29% (1.208 1.21)46.71% (-1.208 -1.21)
Yokohama FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.39% (-0.559 -0.56)41.61% (0.56 0.56)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.91% (-0.494 -0.49)78.1% (0.495 0.5)
Score Analysis
    Kashima Antlers 58.85%
    Yokohama FC 18.14%
    Draw 22.99%
Kashima AntlersDrawYokohama FC
1-0 @ 12.45% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
2-0 @ 11.12% (0.21 0.21)
2-1 @ 9.75% (0.033999999999999 0.03)
3-0 @ 6.62% (0.27 0.27)
3-1 @ 5.81% (0.15 0.15)
4-0 @ 2.96% (0.183 0.18)
4-1 @ 2.59% (0.123 0.12)
3-2 @ 2.55% (0.028 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.14% (0.037 0.04)
5-0 @ 1.06% (0.088 0.09)
5-1 @ 0.93% (0.064 0.06)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 58.85%
1-1 @ 10.92% (-0.21 -0.21)
0-0 @ 6.98% (-0.187 -0.19)
2-2 @ 4.28% (-0.051 -0.05)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 22.99%
0-1 @ 6.12% (-0.261 -0.26)
1-2 @ 4.79% (-0.168 -0.17)
0-2 @ 2.68% (-0.158 -0.16)
1-3 @ 1.4% (-0.071 -0.07)
2-3 @ 1.25% (-0.034 -0.03)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 18.14%

Head to Head
Mar 4, 2023 5am
Gameweek 3
Yokohama FC
1-3
Kashima Antlers
Ogawa (24' pen.)
Fujii (9'), Suzuki (38'), Nagai (90+6' og.)
Oct 2, 2021 8am
Gameweek 31
Kashima Antlers
1-2
Yokohama FC
Hogang (90+5')
May 1, 2021 9am
Gameweek 12
Yokohama FC
0-3
Kashima Antlers

Maejima (71')
Shirasaki (12'), Doi (45+2'), Machida (80')
Oct 10, 2020 8am
Gameweek 30
Kashima Antlers
3-2
Yokohama FC
Stum (58'), Tashiro (88' og.), Koizumi (90+3')
Koizumi (36'), Misao (69')
Senuma (2'), Matsuo (13')
Aug 19, 2020 11am
Gameweek 8
Yokohama FC
1-0
Kashima Antlers
Minagawa (25')
Rokutan (79'), Hakamata (90+3')

Nara (10')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!