MX23RW : Sunday, February 25 13:35:05| >> :300:86500:86500:
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 8
Dec 9, 2023 at 1pm UK
Nes Tziona Stadium
Hapoel Petah Tikva
1 - 1
Ashdod
Beni (86')
Levi (28'), Gosha (34'), Shechter (90+11')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Yosef Azulay (90+10' pen.)
Khattab (3'), Abrgil (41')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Hapoel Petah Tikva and Ashdod.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hapoel 1-1 Hapoel Petah Tikva
Tuesday, December 5 at 5.45pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Ashdod 2-1 Hapoel
Tuesday, December 5 at 6pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hapoel Petah Tikva win with a probability of 39.45%. A win for Ashdod had a probability of 32.96% and a draw had a probability of 27.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hapoel Petah Tikva win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.25%) and 2-0 (7.28%). The likeliest Ashdod win was 0-1 (10.28%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.02%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13% likelihood.

Result
Hapoel Petah TikvaDrawAshdod
39.45% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03) 27.59% (0.009999999999998 0.01) 32.96% (0.020000000000003 0.02)
Both teams to score 48.67% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43% (-0.033000000000001 -0.03)57% (0.035000000000004 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.1% (-0.026 -0.03)77.9% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Hapoel Petah Tikva Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.81% (-0.029999999999987 -0.03)28.19% (0.030999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.12% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)63.88% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
Ashdod Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.78% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)32.22% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.28% (-0.004999999999999 -0)68.71% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Score Analysis
    Hapoel Petah Tikva 39.45%
    Ashdod 32.95%
    Draw 27.59%
Hapoel Petah TikvaDrawAshdod
1-0 @ 11.5% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-1 @ 8.25% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.28% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
3-1 @ 3.48% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.07% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 1.97% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
4-1 @ 1.1% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 0.97% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.82%
Total : 39.45%
1-1 @ 13.02%
0-0 @ 9.08% (0.011000000000001 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.67% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.59%
0-1 @ 10.28% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.38% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 5.82% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.78%
0-3 @ 2.2% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 1.76% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.73%
Total : 32.95%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Maccabi Tel AvivM. Tel Aviv23165247192852
2Maccabi HaifaM. Haifa22155248163249
3Hapoel Be'er ShevaH. Be'er Sheva23134643182543
4Hapoel HaifaH. Haifa2312563428641
5Bnei Sakhnin2371152529-431
6Maccabi Bnei RainaM. Bnei Raina227872423129
7Maccabi Petah TikvaM. Petah Tikva2385102939-1029
8Maccabi NetanyaM. Netanya2374122536-1125
9Hapoel JerusalemH. Jerusalem2366112431-724
10Beitar JerusalemBeitar2376103132-123
11Hapoel Tel AvivH. Tel Aviv2366112937-823
12Hapoel HaderaH. Hadera2364131736-1922
13Ashdod2256111933-1421
14Hapoel Petah TikvaH. Petah Tikva2237121533-1816

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!