MX23RW : Friday, March 1 00:40:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 16
Dec 10, 2023 at 5pm UK
Paksi FC Stadion
Ferencvaros
Paksi SE
3 - 2
Ferencvaros
Papp (8'), Konyves (15'), Szabo (85' pen.)
Kovacs (27'), Szelpal (38'), Kinyik (81')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Marquinhos (69'), Lisztes (87')
Gojak (18'), Civic (25'), Makreckis (60'), Ali Ben Romdhane (78'), Stankovic (80')
Makreckis (77')
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Paksi SE and Ferencvaros.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ujpest 1-2 Paksi SE
Sunday, December 3 at 11.45am in Hungarian NB I
Last Game: Mezokovesdi 0-2 Ferencvaros
Wednesday, December 6 at 6.30pm in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ferencvaros win with a probability of 47.58%. A win for Paksi SE had a probability of 28.12% and a draw had a probability of 24.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ferencvaros win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.43%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (9.42%) and 0-2 (7.77%). The likeliest Paksi SE win was 2-1 (6.93%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.42%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 2.3% likelihood.

Result
Paksi SEDrawFerencvaros
28.12% (0.004999999999999 0) 24.3% (0.004999999999999 0) 47.58% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)
Both teams to score 56.77% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.53% (-0.025999999999996 -0.03)45.47% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.2% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)67.8% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Paksi SE Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.26% (-0.01100000000001 -0.01)29.73% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.2% (-0.014000000000003 -0.01)65.79% (0.015999999999991 0.02)
Ferencvaros Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.79% (-0.012 -0.01)19.21% (0.014999999999997 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.09% (-0.022999999999996 -0.02)50.9% (0.027000000000001 0.03)
Score Analysis
    Paksi SE 28.12%
    Ferencvaros 47.58%
    Draw 24.29%
Paksi SEDrawFerencvaros
2-1 @ 6.93%
1-0 @ 6.93% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-0 @ 4.2% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-1 @ 2.8%
3-2 @ 2.31% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 1.7%
Other @ 3.24%
Total : 28.12%
1-1 @ 11.42%
2-2 @ 5.72% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-0 @ 5.71% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.27% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 24.29%
1-2 @ 9.43% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
0-1 @ 9.42% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-2 @ 7.77% (0.0020000000000007 0)
1-3 @ 5.18% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-3 @ 4.27% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-3 @ 3.14% (-0.0029999999999997 -0)
1-4 @ 2.14% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-4 @ 1.76% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-4 @ 1.3% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.16%
Total : 47.58%

Head to Head
Aug 27, 2023 4.30pm
Gameweek 5
Ferencvaros
6-1
Paksi SE
Traore (10'), Varga (19', 29', 43'), Mmaee (45+3'), Nguen (45+6')
Kovacs (35')
Kinyik (6'), Szabo (45+1')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Paksi SE22144440261446
2Ferencvaros21143457223545
3FehervarFehervar22123742321039
4Puskas AcademyPuskas Academy2297636251134
5Debrecen229583128332
6MTK229492942-1331
7Kecskemeti TE2293103234-230
8Diosgyor218493434028
9Zalaegerszegi TE2284103342-928
10UjpestUjpest2273122747-2024
11Varda SE2252152336-1317
12Mezokovesd-ZsoryMezokovesdi2244142036-1616

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!