MX23RW : Saturday, May 18 10:43:26| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 29
Apr 21, 2024 at 1.05pm UK
Szektoi Stadion

Kecskemeti TE
2 - 1
Mezokovesdi

Helmich (40'), Beriashvili (64' og.)
Katona (24')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Szalai (32')
Vajda (87')
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Kecskemeti TE and Mezokovesd-Zsory.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Debrecen 1-0 Kecskemeti TE
Saturday, April 13 at 4pm in Hungarian NB I
Last Game: Mezokovesdi 0-4 Puskas Academy
Sunday, April 14 at 5.45pm in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kecskemeti TE win with a probability of 54.99%. A draw had a probability of 23.6% and a win for Mezokovesd-Zsory had a probability of 21.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kecskemeti TE win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.86%) and 2-1 (9.78%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.22%), while for a Mezokovesd-Zsory win it was 0-1 (6.45%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Kecskemeti TE would win this match.

Result
Kecskemeti TEDrawMezokovesd-Zsory
54.99% (-0.543 -0.54) 23.62% (0.207 0.21) 21.4% (0.337 0.34)
Both teams to score 51.87% (-0.17599999999999 -0.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.44% (-0.468 -0.47)48.57% (0.47 0.47)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.31% (-0.429 -0.43)70.69% (0.43000000000001 0.43)
Kecskemeti TE Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.47% (-0.36800000000001 -0.37)17.53% (0.369 0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.94% (-0.646 -0.65)48.06% (0.646 0.65)
Mezokovesd-Zsory Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.9% (0.068000000000005 0.07)37.1% (-0.067999999999998 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.11% (0.068000000000001 0.07)73.89% (-0.069000000000003 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Kecskemeti TE 54.98%
    Mezokovesd-Zsory 21.4%
    Draw 23.61%
Kecskemeti TEDrawMezokovesd-Zsory
1-0 @ 11.32% (0.08 0.08)
2-0 @ 9.86% (-0.048 -0.05)
2-1 @ 9.78% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-0 @ 5.72% (-0.098 -0.1)
3-1 @ 5.67% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)
3-2 @ 2.81% (-0.037 -0.04)
4-0 @ 2.49% (-0.074 -0.07)
4-1 @ 2.47% (-0.068 -0.07)
4-2 @ 1.22% (-0.032 -0.03)
Other @ 3.63%
Total : 54.98%
1-1 @ 11.22% (0.1 0.1)
0-0 @ 6.5% (0.125 0.13)
2-2 @ 4.85% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-3 @ 0.93% (-0.0099999999999999 -0.01)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 23.61%
0-1 @ 6.45% (0.135 0.14)
1-2 @ 5.57% (0.061 0.06)
0-2 @ 3.2% (0.073 0.07)
1-3 @ 1.84% (0.024 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.6% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.06% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 1.69%
Total : 21.4%

Head to Head
Feb 4, 2024 2pm
Gameweek 18
Mezokovesdi
0-3
Kecskemeti TE

Cseke (35')
Lukacs (11', 13'), Szabo (31')
Szabo (9'), Szabo (9'), Bano-Szabo (55'), Z. Bano-Szabo (55'), Vago (83')
Sep 22, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 7
Kecskemeti TE
0-2
Mezokovesdi

Szuhodovszki (38'), Belenyesi (48'), Vago (62')
Drazic (63', 78')
Kallai (31')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Ferencvaros32225578304871
2Paksi SE3216794941855
3FehervarFehervar321651155401553
4Puskas AcademyPuskas Academy321410856342252
5Debrecen32146124844448
6Diosgyor32128125056-644
7MTK33128134362-1944
8Zalaegerszegi TE32127135358-543
9Kecskemeti TE32126144344-142
10UjpestUjpest32114174565-2037
11Varda SE3294193953-1431
12Mezokovesd-ZsoryMezokovesdi3356223163-3221


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!