MX23RW : Thursday, April 18 15:03:34| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hungarian NB I | Gameweek 23
Mar 2, 2024 at 11.30am UK
Nagyerdei Stadion

Debrecen
0 - 1
Mezokovesdi

FT(HT: 0-0)
Bole (64')
Lukic (12')
Coverage of the Hungarian NB I clash between Debrecen and Mezokovesd-Zsory.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Debrecen 1-0 Puskas Academy
Saturday, February 24 at 4.30pm in Hungarian NB I
Last Game: MTK 3-1 Mezokovesdi
Friday, February 23 at 7pm in Hungarian NB I

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Debrecen win with a probability of 49.46%. A draw had a probability of 26.3% and a win for Mezokovesd-Zsory had a probability of 24.25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Debrecen win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.64%) and 2-1 (9.16%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.38%), while for a Mezokovesd-Zsory win it was 0-1 (8.38%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood.

Result
DebrecenDrawMezokovesd-Zsory
49.46% (-0.082999999999998 -0.08) 26.29% (0.018000000000001 0.02) 24.25% (0.065999999999999 0.07)
Both teams to score 47.34% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.76% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)56.24% (0.017999999999994 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.72% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)77.28% (0.013999999999996 0.01)
Debrecen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.2% (-0.043999999999997 -0.04)22.8% (0.046999999999997 0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.5% (-0.064999999999998 -0.06)56.5% (0.067999999999998 0.07)
Mezokovesd-Zsory Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.31% (0.053000000000004 0.05)38.69% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.57% (0.048999999999999 0.05)75.43% (-0.045999999999992 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Debrecen 49.46%
    Mezokovesd-Zsory 24.25%
    Draw 26.29%
DebrecenDrawMezokovesd-Zsory
1-0 @ 13.04%
2-0 @ 9.64% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 9.16% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-0 @ 4.75% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.51% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.14% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-0 @ 1.76% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.67% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 2.8%
Total : 49.46%
1-1 @ 12.38% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.82% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.35% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.74%
Total : 26.29%
0-1 @ 8.38% (0.017999999999999 0.02)
1-2 @ 5.88% (0.012 0.01)
0-2 @ 3.98% (0.014 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.86% (0.006 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.38% (0.0029999999999999 0)
0-3 @ 1.26% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 1.52%
Total : 24.25%

Head to Head
Nov 4, 2023 11.30am
Gameweek 12
Mezokovesdi
2-1
Debrecen
Cseke (4'), Cseri (10')
Drazic (2'), Pillar (32'), Gomis (46'), Beriashvili (78'), Filip (87')
Pillar (81')
Barany (25')
Bodi (41'), Vajda (45'), Romanchuk (59'), Lagator (67')
Jul 31, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 1
Debrecen
3-1
Mezokovesdi
Loncar (33', 54'), Babunski (90+2')
Lagator (64')
Drazic (27')
Lukic (23'), Brtan (29')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Ferencvaros28204471264564
2Paksi SE28155846341250
3FehervarFehervar28154950371349
4Puskas AcademyPuskas Academy281110744301443
5Debrecen28126104234842
6MTK28117103851-1340
7Diosgyor28107114346-337
8Zalaegerszegi TE28105134855-735
9Kecskemeti TE28104143843-534
10UjpestUjpest28104143759-2234
11Varda SE2873183246-1424
12Mezokovesd-ZsoryMezokovesdi2855182452-2820


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!