Fulham boss Alvaro Arbeloa has backed striker Gonzalo Garcia and attacking midfielder Cesar Palacios to succeed in their first Premier League season.
The Cottagers recruited Garcia and Palacios from Real Madrid in two deals worth a combined €50m (£43m).
Garcia and Palacios face the pressure of filling the void created by Raul Jimenez and Harry Wilson's exits and the end of last season.
After working with the pair at Real Madrid, Arbeloa is confident the duo will need little time to adapt to their new surroundings in the Premier League.
Arbeloa predicts bright season for new duo
"They are different, but they are talented young players with ambition," Alvaro told reporters on Friday.
"They fit in with the way we want to play. Obviously, they both know me well and what I expect from them.
"They will both do very well this season, they are proper Premier League players."
The pair could make their debuts in Fulham's Premier League opener against Chelsea at Craven Cottage on Monday.
Shea Charles could also make his first Fulham appearance following his £30m move from Southampton earlier this month.
Arbeloa targeting further additions
While he is more than content with the club's summer business, Arbeloa is keen to add more "balance" to his squad before the window slams shut on September 1.
We can make the squad stronger and more balanced, but I am happy with the way the club is at this moment this summer," Arbeloa said.
"We brought in three players, we are still working on it."
Arbeloa also confirmed that midfielder Tom Cairney will miss Monday's opener as he continues to recover from knee surgery.