MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 05:17:40| >> :60:1819:1819:
Jun 28, 2022 at 5pm UK at Johan Cruijff Arena
Ajax
3 - 0
Meppen
Rasmussen (18'), Hansen (22', 35')
FT(HT: 3-0)
Coverage of the Club Friendlies 1 Friendlies clash between Ajax and Meppen.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Vitesse 2-2 Ajax
Sunday, May 15 at 1.30pm in Eredivisie
Last Game: Meppen 0-1 Hertha Berlin
Sunday, August 8 at 2.30pm in DFB-Pokal

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Ajax win with a probability of 96.97%. A draw had a probability of 2.4% and a win for Meppen had a probability of 0.63%.

The most likely scoreline for an Ajax win was 4-0 with a probability of 12.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 5-0 (11.84%) and 3-0 (10.86%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (1.14%), while for a Meppen win it was 0-1 (0.24%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 10.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Ajax would win this match.

Result
AjaxDrawMeppen
96.97% (-0.028000000000006 -0.03) 2.4% (0.014 0.01) 0.63% (0.013 0.01)
Both teams to score 31.42% (0.446 0.45)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
87.96% (0.11199999999999 0.11)12.04% (-0.113 -0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
74.21% (0.18899999999999 0.19)25.79% (-0.189 -0.19)
Ajax Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
99.06% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)0.94% (-0.007 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
94.68% (0.030999999999992 0.03)5.32% (-0.031 -0.03)
Meppen Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
31.72% (0.448 0.45)68.28% (-0.44799999999999 -0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
5.67% (0.166 0.17)94.33% (-0.167 -0.17)
Score Analysis
    Ajax 96.95%
    Meppen 0.63%
    Draw 2.4%
AjaxDrawMeppen
4-0 @ 12.68% (-0.1 -0.1)
5-0 @ 11.84% (-0.07 -0.07)
3-0 @ 10.86% (-0.1 -0.1)
6-0 @ 9.22% (-0.042 -0.04)
2-0 @ 6.98% (-0.074999999999999 -0.07)
7-0 @ 6.15% (-0.018999999999999 -0.02)
4-1 @ 4.84% (0.047 0.05)
5-1 @ 4.52% (0.050999999999999 0.05)
3-1 @ 4.15% (0.034 0.03)
8-0 @ 3.59% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
6-1 @ 3.52% (0.045 0.04)
1-0 @ 2.99% (-0.037 -0.04)
2-1 @ 2.66% (0.017 0.02)
7-1 @ 2.35% (0.034 0.03)
9-0 @ 1.86%
8-1 @ 1.37% (0.022 0.02)
4-2 @ 0.92% (0.024 0.02)
Other @ 6.45%
Total : 96.95%
1-1 @ 1.14% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 1.26%
Total : 2.4%
Other @ 0.63%
Total : 0.63%

How you voted: Ajax vs Meppen

Ajax
66.7%
Draw
33.3%
Meppen
0.0%
6
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!