MX23RW : Friday, August 19 11:47:35| >> :300:86500:86500:
Jun 26, 2022 at 5pm UK
HamKam
3 - 2
Sarpsborg
Melgalvis (17'), Eriksen (44'), Enkerud (65')
Melgalvis (67'), Daskevics (90+1')
FT(HT: 2-2)
Kurucay (14' og.), Lindseth (42')
Horn (18')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between HamKam and Sarpsborg 08.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jerv 1-2 HamKam
Sunday, June 19 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Sarpsborg 5-1 Stromsgodset
Saturday, June 18 at 3pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a HamKam win with a probability of 38.99%. A win for Sarpsborg 08 had a probability of 34.82% and a draw had a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a HamKam win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.46%) and 2-0 (6.66%). The likeliest Sarpsborg 08 win was 0-1 (9.16%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.45%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 2.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that HamKam would win this match.

Result
HamKamDrawSarpsborg 08
38.99% (-0.104 -0.1) 26.19% (0.249 0.25) 34.82% (-0.146 -0.15)
Both teams to score 53.46% (-0.85 -0.85)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.9% (-1.081 -1.08)51.09% (1.078 1.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.05% (-0.954 -0.95)72.95% (0.953 0.95)
HamKam Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.32% (-0.54900000000001 -0.55)25.67% (0.548 0.55)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.42% (-0.753 -0.75)60.58% (0.751 0.75)
Sarpsborg 08 Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.92% (-0.61 -0.61)28.08% (0.608 0.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.26% (-0.781 -0.78)63.74% (0.779 0.78)
Score Analysis
    HamKam 38.99%
    Sarpsborg 08 34.82%
    Draw 26.19%
HamKamDrawSarpsborg 08
1-0 @ 9.8% (0.268 0.27)
2-1 @ 8.46% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
2-0 @ 6.66% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
3-1 @ 3.84% (-0.081 -0.08)
3-0 @ 3.02% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.44% (-0.095 -0.1)
4-1 @ 1.3% (-0.049 -0.05)
4-0 @ 1.03% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 38.99%
1-1 @ 12.45% (0.14 0.14)
0-0 @ 7.21% (0.307 0.31)
2-2 @ 5.38% (-0.12 -0.12)
3-3 @ 1.03% (-0.058 -0.06)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.19%
0-1 @ 9.16% (0.238 0.24)
1-2 @ 7.91% (-0.051 -0.05)
0-2 @ 5.82% (0.054 0.05)
1-3 @ 3.35% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-3 @ 2.46% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.28% (-0.091 -0.09)
1-4 @ 1.06% (-0.044 -0.04)
Other @ 2.8%
Total : 34.82%

How you voted: HamKam vs Sarpsborg

HamKam
20.0%
Draw
40.0%
Sarpsborg 08
40.0%
15
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
6pm
Medvedev
Fritz
8pm
Tsitsipas
Isner
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
Result
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
2 7  6
6 61 1
Result
Cilic
Alcaraz
64 1
7  6
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1MoldeMolde18133238172142
2Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt18114348202837
3Lillestrom18114332161637
4RosenborgRosenborg1897236221434
5Viking FKViking FK188553225729
6Valerenga FotballValerenga188373027327
7StromsgodsetStromsgodset177462426-225
8FK HaugesundHaugesund186482930-122
9Tromso ILTromso174942329-621
10SandefjordSandefjord186393139-821
11Aalesund185671927-821
12Odd1862101933-1420
13HamKam1831052122-119
14Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg1861113235-319
15Jerv1842121438-2414
16KristiansundKristiansund1813141537-226

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!