MX23RW : Friday, July 1 01:54:00| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 22, 2022 at 7pm UK
HamKam
1 - 1
Rosenborg
Eriksen (69')
Kongsro (57'), Kurucay (64')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Rogers (25')
Coverage of the Norwegian Eliteserien clash between HamKam and Rosenborg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: HamKam 1-2 Odd
Saturday, May 28 at 3pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Next Game: Jerv vs. HamKam
Sunday, June 19 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Last Game: Valerenga 0-4 Rosenborg
Sunday, May 29 at 7pm in Norwegian Eliteserien
Next Game: Lillestrom vs. Rosenborg
Sunday, June 19 at 5pm in Norwegian Eliteserien

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a HamKam win with a probability of 40.36%. A win for Rosenborg had a probability of 34.05% and a draw had a probability of 25.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a HamKam win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.69%) and 2-0 (6.71%). The likeliest Rosenborg win was 0-1 (8.46%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.12%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 12.1% likelihood.

Result
HamKamDrawRosenborg
40.36% (0.84 0.84) 25.59% (-0.038 -0.04) 34.05% (-0.803 -0.8)
Both teams to score 55.31% (-0.031999999999996 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.35% (0.027000000000001 0.03)48.65% (-0.027999999999999 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.24% (0.024000000000001 0.02)70.76% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
HamKam Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.15% (0.44500000000001 0.45)23.85% (-0.446 -0.45)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.96% (0.635 0.63)58.03% (-0.636 -0.64)
Rosenborg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.63% (-0.47199999999999 -0.47)27.37% (0.47 0.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.17% (-0.616 -0.62)62.83% (0.614 0.61)
Score Analysis
    HamKam 40.36%
    Rosenborg 34.05%
    Draw 25.58%
HamKamDrawRosenborg
1-0 @ 9.36% (0.11 0.11)
2-1 @ 8.69% (0.1 0.1)
2-0 @ 6.71% (0.165 0.17)
3-1 @ 4.15% (0.101 0.1)
3-0 @ 3.2% (0.119 0.12)
3-2 @ 2.69% (0.03 0.03)
4-1 @ 1.49% (0.055 0.05)
4-0 @ 1.15% (0.057 0.06)
4-2 @ 0.96% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 1.96%
Total : 40.36%
1-1 @ 12.12% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
0-0 @ 6.53% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.63% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.16% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.58%
0-1 @ 8.46% (-0.123 -0.12)
1-2 @ 7.86% (-0.117 -0.12)
0-2 @ 5.48% (-0.154 -0.15)
1-3 @ 3.39% (-0.097 -0.1)
2-3 @ 2.43% (-0.037 -0.04)
0-3 @ 2.37% (-0.099 -0.1)
1-4 @ 1.1% (-0.047 -0.05)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 34.05%


Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Lillestrom1283124111327
2MoldeMolde1181222111125
3Viking FKViking FK136342417721
4StromsgodsetStromsgodset126242020020
5Bodo/GlimtBodo/Glimt115422214819
6RosenborgRosenborg114521914517
7Sarpsborg 08Sarpsborg115152415916
8Aalesund124441417-316
9HamKam113621714315
10Odd125071117-615
11SandefjordSandefjord104151619-313
12Tromso ILTromso112721518-313
13FK HaugesundHaugesund123362024-412
14Valerenga FotballValerenga123271222-1011
15Jerv10217519-147
16KristiansundKristiansund9018619-131

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!