MX23RW : Friday, February 23 07:29:52| >> :600:312773:312773:
Colchester United
EFL Trophy | Second Round
Dec 5, 2023 at 7.30pm UK
JobServe Community Stadium
Colchester
0 - 4
West Ham U21s

Kennedy (74'), Akinde (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Chesters (8'), Earthy (57'), Orford (78'), Mubama (82')
Marshall (30')
Coverage of the EFL Trophy Second Round clash between Colchester United and West Ham United Under-21s.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: West Ham U21s 3-1 Forest U21s
Friday, December 1 at 7pm in Premier League 2 - Div 1

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Colchester United win with a probability of 53.21%. A win for West Ham United Under-21s had a probability of 24.98% and a draw had a probability of 21.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Colchester United win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.6%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.49%) and 2-0 (7.4%). The likeliest West Ham United Under-21s win was 1-2 (6.3%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.71%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 0.4% likelihood.

Result
Colchester UnitedDrawWest Ham United Under-21s
53.21% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01) 21.81% (0.0040000000000013 0) 24.98% (0.013000000000002 0.01)
Both teams to score 62.58% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.5% (0.0050000000000026 0.01)36.5% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.36% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)58.64% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Colchester United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.13% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)13.87% (0.0019999999999989 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
58.74% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)41.26% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
West Ham United Under-21s Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.66% (0.013000000000005 0.01)27.34% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.21% (0.018000000000001 0.02)62.79% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    Colchester United 53.21%
    West Ham United Under-21s 24.98%
    Draw 21.81%
Colchester UnitedDrawWest Ham United Under-21s
2-1 @ 9.6% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 7.49% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-0 @ 7.4% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 6.32% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 4.87% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 4.1%
4-1 @ 3.12% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 2.41% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 2.02%
5-1 @ 1.23% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-0 @ 0.95% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 3.7%
Total : 53.21%
1-1 @ 9.71%
2-2 @ 6.22% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-0 @ 3.79% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-3 @ 1.77% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 0.32%
Total : 21.81%
1-2 @ 6.3% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-1 @ 4.92%
0-2 @ 3.19% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-3 @ 2.72% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 2.69% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 1.38% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.78%
Total : 24.98%

Head to Head
Sep 28, 2021 7.30pm
Group Stage
Colchester
1-0
West Ham U21s
Dobra (7')
Tchamadeu (68')

Alese (40'), Ashley (52'), Ashby (59')
Sep 29, 2020 7pm
Group Stage
Colchester
0-1
West Ham U21s

McLeod (64')
Coventry (61')
Cardoso (40')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Liverpool26186263253860
2Manchester CityMan City25175358263256
3Arsenal25174458223655
4Aston Villa25154652331949
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs25145652381447
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd2514293534144
7Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton2510874840838
8Newcastle UnitedNewcastle251141053411237
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham2510693644-836
10Chelsea25105104241135
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves25105103940-135
12Fulham2585123441-729
13Bournemouth2477103346-1328
14Brentford2574143544-925
15Crystal Palace2567122844-1625
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest2566133244-1224
17Everton2586112733-620
18Luton TownLuton2555153551-1620
19Burnley2534182555-3013
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd2534182265-4313

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!