MX23RW : Friday, February 23 05:59:20| >> :300:86500:86500:
NAC Breda
Eerste Divisie | Gameweek 18
Dec 8, 2023 at 7pm UK
Rat Verlegh Stadion
NAC Breda
2 - 0
Oss
Haugen (56'), Omgba (85')
Van den Bergh (69')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Coverage of the Eerste Divisie clash between NAC Breda and TOP Oss.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Jong PSV 0-5 NAC Breda
Monday, December 4 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie
Last Game: Oss 0-1 De Graafschap
Friday, December 1 at 7pm in Eerste Divisie

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a NAC Breda win with a probability of 63.41%. A draw had a probability of 20.8% and a win for TOP Oss had a probability of 15.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a NAC Breda win was 2-0 with a probability of 11.18%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.17%) and 2-1 (9.89%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.88%), while for a TOP Oss win it was 0-1 (4.94%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 11.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for NAC Breda in this match.

Result
NAC BredaDrawTOP Oss
63.41% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09) 20.79% (0.059000000000001 0.06) 15.8% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Both teams to score 50.74% (-0.107 -0.11)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.06% (-0.186 -0.19)44.94% (0.188 0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.71% (-0.18 -0.18)67.29% (0.18300000000001 0.18)
NAC Breda Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.49% (-0.084000000000003 -0.08)13.51% (0.087 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
59.44% (-0.173 -0.17)40.56% (0.175 0.17)
TOP Oss Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.67% (-0.064 -0.06)41.33% (0.067 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.15% (-0.058 -0.06)77.85% (0.061999999999998 0.06)
Score Analysis
    NAC Breda 63.4%
    TOP Oss 15.8%
    Draw 20.79%
NAC BredaDrawTOP Oss
2-0 @ 11.18% (0.02 0.02)
1-0 @ 11.17% (0.050000000000001 0.05)
2-1 @ 9.89% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 7.46% (-0.012 -0.01)
3-1 @ 6.6% (-0.023000000000001 -0.02)
4-0 @ 3.73% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-1 @ 3.3% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.91% (-0.015 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.5% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.46% (-0.012 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.32% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 2.89%
Total : 63.4%
1-1 @ 9.88% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 5.58% (0.045 0.04)
2-2 @ 4.37% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 20.79%
0-1 @ 4.94% (0.031 0.03)
1-2 @ 4.36% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 2.18% (0.01 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.29% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 1.29% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 1.75%
Total : 15.8%

How you voted: NAC Breda vs Oss

NAC Breda
100%
Draw
0.0%
TOP Oss
0.0%
6
Head to Head
Jan 20, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 21
Oss
1-2
NAC Breda
Leidsman (73')
Aug 19, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 3
NAC Breda
1-0
Oss
Velanas (28')

Pique (84'), Mathieu (86')
Apr 29, 2022 7pm
Gameweek 37
NAC Breda
3-0
Oss
Cagro (35' pen.), Van Schuppen (39'), Velanas (88')

Leidsman (82')
Oct 30, 2021 7pm
Gameweek 13
Oss
1-3
NAC Breda
Tejan (45')
Mathieu (59')
Seuntjens (17' pen.), Van Schuppen (19'), Azzagari (68')
Malone (59')
Mar 1, 2021 8pm
Gameweek 26
NAC Breda
3-0
Oss
Malone (5'), Immers (45+1'), Venema (90+3')
Rutten (59')

Rommens (71')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Willem II26176353223157
2Roda JC26148444202450
3ADO Den HaagADO Den Haag26147554312349
4Groningen25135743222144
5Dordrecht26111054940943
6De GraafschapDe Graafschap2613493835343
7Cambuur2611696052839
8Jong AZJong AZ2611693839-139
9NAC BredaNAC Breda2610794438637
10VVV-VenloVVV-Venlo2610794042-237
11MVV MaastrichtMVV26106104641536
12Helmond SportHelmond2696114042-233
13EmmenEmmen2596103540-533
14FC EindhovenFC Eindhoven2671183237-532
15Jong AjaxJong Ajax2679104146-530
16Jong PSVJong PSV2667134056-1625
17Jong FC UtrechtJong Utrecht2658132446-2223
18Den BoschDen Bosch2648142445-2120
19TelstarTelstar2655162548-2320
20TOP OssOss2662181846-2820

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!