MX23RW : Saturday, August 20 05:19:27| >> :600:8677063:8677063:
Aug 6, 2022 at 5pm UK at Stadio Alberto Picco
Spezia
5 - 1
Como
N'Zola (43', 76' pen.), Verde (60' pen.), Strelec (71'), Maldini (89')
Bastoni (62')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Blanco (55')
Cagnano (37'), Blanco (63')
Coverage of the Coppa Italia First Round clash between Spezia and Como.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Spezia 0-3 Napoli
Sunday, May 22 at 11.30am in Serie A

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Spezia win with a probability of 41.48%. A win for Como had a probability of 33.22% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Spezia win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.23%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.83%) and 2-0 (6.82%). The likeliest Como win was 0-1 (8.1%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.96%). The actual scoreline of 5-1 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Spezia would win this match.

Result
SpeziaDrawComo
41.48% (-0.422 -0.42) 25.31% (0.032 0.03) 33.22% (0.395 0.4)
Both teams to score 56.04% (0.029999999999994 0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
52.4% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)47.6% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
30.2% (-0.016999999999999 -0.02)69.8% (0.019999999999996 0.02)
Spezia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.17% (-0.21299999999999 -0.21)22.83% (0.216 0.22)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.45% (-0.316 -0.32)56.55% (0.319 0.32)
Como Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.63% (0.241 0.24)27.38% (-0.238 -0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.16% (0.308 0.31)62.84% (-0.305 -0.31)
Score Analysis
    Spezia 41.48%
    Como 33.22%
    Draw 25.31%
SpeziaDrawComo
1-0 @ 9.23% (-0.051 -0.05)
2-1 @ 8.83% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
2-0 @ 6.82% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
3-1 @ 4.35% (-0.051 -0.05)
3-0 @ 3.36% (-0.062 -0.06)
3-2 @ 2.82% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.61% (-0.029 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.24% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-2 @ 1.04% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 2.19%
Total : 41.48%
1-1 @ 11.96% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.25% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-2 @ 5.72% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.22% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 25.31%
0-1 @ 8.1% (0.061 0.06)
1-2 @ 7.75% (0.06 0.06)
0-2 @ 5.25% (0.074 0.07)
1-3 @ 3.35% (0.048 0.05)
2-3 @ 2.47% (0.02 0.02)
0-3 @ 2.27% (0.047 0.05)
1-4 @ 1.08% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 2.96%
Total : 33.22%

rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Premier League
Championship
Scottish Premiership
La Liga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Eredivisie
Primeira Liga
League One
League Two
National League
National League North
National League South
Scottish Championship
Scottish League One
Scottish League Two
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Norwegian Eliteserien
Swedish Allsvenskan
Finnish Veikkausliiga
NIFL Premiership
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Ligue 2
Major League Soccer
Brasileiro
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Quarter-Finals
12am
Auger-Aliassime
Coric
1.30am
Norrie
Alcaraz
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!