MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 07:38:21| >> :60:923:923:
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
Apr 5, 2024 at 1am UK
Estadio Olimpico Atahualpa
Cruzeiro

U. Catolica
0 - 0
Cruzeiro


Martinez (23')
FT

Ivaldo (80')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Universidad Catolica and Cruzeiro.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Tecnico Universitario 0-3 U. Catolica
Friday, March 8 at 2am in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Cruzeiro 1-1 Palmeiras
Thursday, December 7 at 12.30am in Brasileiro

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cruzeiro win with a probability of 37.73%. A win for Universidad Catolica had a probability of 34.36% and a draw had a probability of 27.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cruzeiro win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.46%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.98%) and 0-2 (6.96%). The likeliest Universidad Catolica win was 1-0 (10.81%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.13%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood.

Result
Universidad CatolicaDrawCruzeiro
34.36% (-0.292 -0.29) 27.92% (0.212 0.21) 37.73% (0.088000000000001 0.09)
Both teams to score 47.96% (-0.665 -0.66)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
41.99% (-0.813 -0.81)58.01% (0.82 0.82)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.3% (-0.645 -0.65)78.7% (0.65199999999999 0.65)
Universidad Catolica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.2% (-0.60300000000001 -0.6)31.8% (0.61 0.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.77% (-0.698 -0.7)68.23% (0.70399999999999 0.7)
Cruzeiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.32% (-0.345 -0.34)29.68% (0.354 0.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.26% (-0.42599999999999 -0.43)65.74% (0.43299999999999 0.43)
Score Analysis
    Universidad Catolica 34.36%
    Cruzeiro 37.72%
    Draw 27.91%
Universidad CatolicaDrawCruzeiro
1-0 @ 10.81% (0.16 0.16)
2-1 @ 7.53% (-0.09 -0.09)
2-0 @ 6.2% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
3-1 @ 2.87% (-0.083 -0.08)
3-0 @ 2.37% (-0.045 -0.04)
3-2 @ 1.75% (-0.069 -0.07)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 34.36%
1-1 @ 13.13% (0.06 0.06)
0-0 @ 9.44% (0.291 0.29)
2-2 @ 4.57% (-0.1 -0.1)
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 27.91%
0-1 @ 11.46% (0.24 0.24)
1-2 @ 7.98% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-2 @ 6.96% (0.082 0.08)
1-3 @ 3.23% (-0.048 -0.05)
0-3 @ 2.82% (0.0059999999999998 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.85% (-0.059 -0.06)
1-4 @ 0.98% (-0.024 -0.02)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 37.72%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!