MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 09:06:41| >> :60:2521:2521:
Copa Sudamericana | First Round
Mar 5, 2024 at 10pm UK
Estadio IV Centenario

Real Tomayapo
0 - 0
Wilstermann


Villamil (40')
FT

Chumacero (43')
Real Tomayapo win 4-3 on penalties
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana First Round clash between Real Tomayapo and Jorge Wilstermann.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Wilstermann 0-2 Everton
Wednesday, May 25 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Real Tomayapo win with a probability of 53.69%. A draw had a probability of 25.5% and a win for Jorge Wilstermann had a probability of 20.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Real Tomayapo win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.86%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.78%) and 2-1 (9.3%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.94%), while for a Jorge Wilstermann win it was 0-1 (7.67%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.9% likelihood.

Result
Real TomayapoDrawJorge Wilstermann
53.69% (0.52200000000001 0.52) 25.51% (-0.326 -0.33) 20.8% (-0.2 -0.2)
Both teams to score 45.59% (0.612 0.61)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.52% (0.944 0.94)56.48% (-0.947 -0.95)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.52% (0.756 0.76)77.48% (-0.758 -0.76)
Real Tomayapo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.92% (0.60300000000001 0.6)21.08% (-0.607 -0.61)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.1% (0.932 0.93)53.9% (-0.935 -0.94)
Jorge Wilstermann Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
57.77% (0.334 0.33)42.23% (-0.338 -0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.36% (0.287 0.29)78.64% (-0.289 -0.29)
Score Analysis
    Real Tomayapo 53.68%
    Jorge Wilstermann 20.8%
    Draw 25.5%
Real TomayapoDrawJorge Wilstermann
1-0 @ 13.86% (-0.25 -0.25)
2-0 @ 10.78%
2-1 @ 9.3% (0.09 0.09)
3-0 @ 5.6% (0.104 0.1)
3-1 @ 4.83% (0.133 0.13)
4-0 @ 2.18% (0.079 0.08)
3-2 @ 2.08% (0.076 0.08)
4-1 @ 1.88% (0.085 0.09)
Other @ 3.18%
Total : 53.68%
1-1 @ 11.94% (-0.11 -0.11)
0-0 @ 8.9% (-0.329 -0.33)
2-2 @ 4.01% (0.075 0.08)
Other @ 0.65%
Total : 25.5%
0-1 @ 7.67% (-0.21 -0.21)
1-2 @ 5.15% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-2 @ 3.31% (-0.059 -0.06)
1-3 @ 1.48% (0.014 0.01)
2-3 @ 1.15% (0.032 0.03)
0-3 @ 0.95% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 1.09%
Total : 20.8%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Arsenal34245582265677
2Liverpool33228375324374
3Manchester CityMan City32227376324473
4Aston Villa34206871502166
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs32186865491660
6Newcastle UnitedNewcastle321551269521750
7Manchester UnitedMan Utd32155124748-150
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham34139125463-948
9Chelsea32138116157447
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton321111105250244
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves33127144653-743
12Fulham34126165054-442
13Bournemouth33119134860-1242
14Crystal Palace3399154256-1436
15Brentford3498175259-735
16Everton33108153448-1430
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3479184260-1826
18Luton TownLuton3467214775-2825
19Burnley3458213769-3223
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3337233188-5716


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!