MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 07:00:30| >> :60:797:797:
Copa Sudamericana | First Round
Mar 7, 2024 at 10pm UK
Estadio Centenario
Cerro Largo logo

Racing
2 - 0
Cerro Largo

Sosa (24'), Veron (79')
Gorocito (65'), Hernandez (86'), Varela (90+4')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Coronel (63')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana First Round clash between Racing de Montevideo and Cerro Largo.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Racing 1-2 Defensor
Saturday, March 2 at 1pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Last Game: Miramar Misiones 1-2 Cerro Largo
Friday, March 1 at 10.30pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Racing de Montevideo win with a probability of 38.72%. A win for Cerro Largo had a probability of 33.08% and a draw had a probability of 28.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Racing de Montevideo win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.02%) and 2-0 (7.29%). The likeliest Cerro Largo win was 0-1 (10.86%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.2%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Racing de Montevideo would win this match.

Result
Racing de MontevideoDrawCerro Largo
38.72% (0.018000000000001 0.02) 28.2% (-0.025000000000002 -0.03) 33.08% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Both teams to score 46.92% (0.077999999999996 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.79% (0.096999999999994 0.1)59.21% (-0.093999999999994 -0.09)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.37% (0.074999999999999 0.07)79.63% (-0.072999999999993 -0.07)
Racing de Montevideo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.32% (0.057999999999993 0.06)29.68% (-0.055 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.27% (0.07 0.07)65.73% (-0.066000000000003 -0.07)
Cerro Largo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.72% (0.057999999999993 0.06)33.28% (-0.053000000000004 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.1% (0.061 0.06)69.9% (-0.057999999999993 -0.06)
Score Analysis
    Racing de Montevideo 38.71%
    Cerro Largo 33.07%
    Draw 28.2%
Racing de MontevideoDrawCerro Largo
1-0 @ 11.99% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 8.02% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-0 @ 7.29% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 3.25% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.95% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 1.79% (0.0070000000000001 0.01)
4-1 @ 0.99% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 38.71%
1-1 @ 13.2%
0-0 @ 9.88% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03)
2-2 @ 4.41% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 28.2%
0-1 @ 10.86% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
1-2 @ 7.26% (0.0070000000000006 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.98% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
1-3 @ 2.66% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.19% (0.0020000000000002 0)
2-3 @ 1.62% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 33.07%

Head to Head
Nov 25, 2023 1pm
Gameweek 12
Racing
1-0
Cerro Largo
Rivero (67')
Varela (34'), De Los Santos (52'), Lemos (79')

Nunez (13'), Galletto (73'), Mir (78'), Gianoli (81'), Brasil (86')
Brasil (89')
Jul 15, 2023 7pm
Gameweek 6
Cerro Largo
2-0
Racing
De Los Santos (73' og.), Facundo da Costa Rodriguez (81')
Gianoli (35'), Gianoli (36'), Furtado (52'), Vila (68'), Vila (69')

Pereira (8'), Cabral (29')
Pereira (56')
Apr 21, 2023 11pm
Gameweek 12
Cerro Largo
2-1
Racing
Brasil (11'), Silveira (25')
Gorocito (38')
Nov 16, 2019 7pm
Cerro Largo
2-1
Racing
Dos Santos (2', 39')
Heredia (73'), Assis (80'), Teliz Carrasco (87')
Sosa (52')
Nicolini (5'), Melian (93')
Jul 13, 2019 7pm
Cerro Largo
3-0
Racing
Heredia (31'), Assis (61'), Dos Santos (83')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Bournemouth00000000
2Arsenal00000000
3Aston Villa00000000
4Brentford00000000
5Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton00000000
6Chelsea00000000
7Crystal Palace00000000
8Everton00000000
9Fulham00000000
10Ipswich TownIpswich00000000
11Leicester CityLeicester00000000
12Liverpool00000000
13Manchester CityMan City00000000
14Manchester UnitedMan Utd00000000
15Newcastle UnitedNewcastle00000000
16Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest00000000
17Southampton00000000
18Tottenham HotspurSpurs00000000
19West Ham UnitedWest Ham00000000
20Wolverhampton WanderersWolves00000000


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!