MX23RW : Friday, July 1 02:39:41| >> :120:8467:8467:
May 26, 2022 at 11.15pm UK at Estadio Juan Domingo Peron
Racing
0 - 1
River Plate

Mura (49'), Alcaraz (75')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Salaberry (66')
Ocampo (90+5')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Copa Sudamericana clash between Racing Club and River Plate, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Racing 2-0 Huracan
Sunday, June 5 at 1.30am in Argentine Primera Division
Next Game: Godoy Cruz vs. Racing
Sunday, June 12 at 7.30pm in Argentine Primera Division
Last Game: Torque 0-0 River Plate
Friday, June 3 at 11.15pm in Uruguayan Primera Division
Next Game: River Plate vs. Cerrito
Friday, June 10 at 7pm in Uruguayan Primera Division

We said: Racing Club 2-0 River Plate

As River Plate have nothing to play for as such in this match, the visitors are not expected to cause Racing Club many problems, and the hosts should sail to winning this group. The hosts will have more confidence and that should significantly help them towards three points, getting on the scoresheet a couple of times against a side which in recent weeks has regularly conceded twice in each game. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Racing Club win with a probability of 49.4%. A win for River Plate had a probability of 26.71% and a draw had a probability of 23.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Racing Club win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.4%) and 2-0 (8.02%). The likeliest River Plate win was 1-2 (6.69%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.21%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 6.6% likelihood.

Result
Racing ClubDrawRiver Plate
49.4% (0.12 0.12) 23.89% (-0.012 -0.01) 26.71% (-0.107 -0.11)
Both teams to score 57.01% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.38% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)44.62% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.01% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)66.99% (0.019999999999996 0.02)
Racing Club Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.84% (0.039999999999992 0.04)18.16% (-0.038 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.86% (0.067 0.07)49.14% (-0.067 -0.07)
River Plate Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.66% (-0.090999999999994 -0.09)30.34% (0.091999999999999 0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.47% (-0.11 -0.11)66.53% (0.111 0.11)
Score Analysis
    Racing Club 49.4%
    River Plate 26.71%
    Draw 23.89%
Racing ClubDrawRiver Plate
2-1 @ 9.56% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-0 @ 9.4% (0.019 0.02)
2-0 @ 8.02% (0.026999999999999 0.03)
3-1 @ 5.44% (0.011 0.01)
3-0 @ 4.56% (0.021999999999999 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.24% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-1 @ 2.32% (0.008 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.95% (0.012 0.01)
4-2 @ 1.38% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.53%
Total : 49.4%
1-1 @ 11.21%
2-2 @ 5.7% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
0-0 @ 5.51% (0.0050000000000008 0.01)
3-3 @ 1.29% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 23.89%
1-2 @ 6.69% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-1 @ 6.57% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-2 @ 3.92% (-0.017 -0.02)
1-3 @ 2.66% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.27% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.56% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 3.05%
Total : 26.71%

How you voted: Racing vs River Plate

Racing Club
87.5%
Draw
12.5%
River Plate
0.0%
8
Head to Head
Apr 7, 2022 11.15pm
River Plate
0-1
Racing

Alfonso (24'), Clar (36'), Aja (64'), Ichazo (90+2'), Pereira (90+3')
Miranda (90+1')
Chancalay (29'), Piovi (90+6')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!