MX23RW : Sunday, May 19 11:43:59| >> :60:990:990:
Copa Sudamericana | Group Stage
Apr 24, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Bicentenario Francisco Sanchez Rumoroso

Coquimbo
1 - 2
Racing

Arias (43' og.)
Glaby (35'), Fernandez (45+4')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Solari (10'), Martinez (45+5' pen.)
Almendra (45+4'), Sosa (54')
Coverage of the Copa Sudamericana Group Stage clash between Coquimbo Unido and Racing Club.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Coquimbo 1-0 Sportivo
Friday, April 12 at 1am in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Belgrano 0-4 Racing
Tuesday, April 16 at 11.30pm in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Racing Club win with a probability of 50.27%. A draw had a probability of 26% and a win for Coquimbo Unido had a probability of 23.73%.

The most likely scoreline for a Racing Club win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (9.76%) and 1-2 (9.24%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.26%), while for a Coquimbo Unido win it was 1-0 (8.15%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.2% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Racing Club would win this match.

Result
Coquimbo UnidoDrawRacing Club
23.73% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02) 26% (-0.00099999999999767 -0) 50.27% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 47.62% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.4% (-0.018999999999998 -0.02)55.6% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.24% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)76.77% (0.016999999999996 0.02)
Coquimbo Unido Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.18% (-0.029000000000003 -0.03)38.82% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.45% (-0.026999999999997 -0.03)75.55% (0.028000000000006 0.03)
Racing Club Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.83% (0.0010000000000048 0)22.17%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.43% (0.00099999999999767 0)55.57%
Score Analysis
    Coquimbo Unido 23.73%
    Racing Club 50.27%
    Draw 26%
Coquimbo UnidoDrawRacing Club
1-0 @ 8.15%
2-1 @ 5.81% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 3.85% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-1 @ 1.83% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 1.38% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
3-0 @ 1.22% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.5%
Total : 23.73%
1-1 @ 12.26%
0-0 @ 8.61% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.37% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 26%
0-1 @ 12.96% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 9.76% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
1-2 @ 9.24%
0-3 @ 4.9% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-3 @ 4.64%
2-3 @ 2.2% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-4 @ 1.85% (0.0010000000000001 0)
1-4 @ 1.75%
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 50.27%

rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City37277393336088
2Arsenal37275589286186
3Liverpool372310484414379
4Aston Villa37208976562068
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs371961271611063
6Chelsea371791175621360
7Newcastle UnitedNewcastle371761481602157
8Manchester UnitedMan Utd37176145558-357
9West Ham UnitedWest Ham371410135971-1252
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton371212135560-548
11Bournemouth37139155365-1248
12Crystal Palace371210155258-646
13Wolverhampton WanderersWolves37137175063-1346
14Fulham37128175159-844
15Everton37139153949-1040
16Brentford37109185461-739
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3789204766-1929
18Luton TownLuton3768235081-3126
RBurnley3759234076-3624
RSheffield UnitedSheff Utd37372735101-6616


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!