MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 01:00:25| >> :600:126893:126893:
May 19, 2022 at 1am UK at Estadio Polideportivo de Pueblo Nuevo
Tachira
3 - 0
Independiente Petrolero
Hernandez (22', 28'), Simisterra (90+2')
Hernandez (61')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Rioja (32'), Campos (57'), Florencianez (67')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Thursday's Copa Libertadores clash between Deportivo Tachira and Independiente Petrolero, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Palmeiras 4-1 Tachira
Wednesday, May 25 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
Next Game: Tachira vs. Santos
Thursday, June 30 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Emelec 7-0 Independiente Petrolero
Wednesday, May 25 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: Deportivo Tachira 3-1 Independiente Petrolero

Although Deportivo Tachira have lost both of their home matches in the tournament so far, with Independiente Petrolero currently struggling on their travels after conceding at least three goals in four of their last five away matches in all competitions, we think that the hosts will emerge victorious from Wednesday's contest. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Deportivo Tachira win with a probability of 41.48%. A win for Independiente Petrolero had a probability of 35.21% and a draw had a probability of 23.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Deportivo Tachira win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.7%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.75%) and 2-0 (5.68%). The likeliest Independiente Petrolero win was 1-2 (7.94%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.35%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 3.2% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Deportivo Tachira would win this match.

Result
Deportivo TachiraDrawIndependiente Petrolero
41.48% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 23.3% (0.0030000000000001 0) 35.21% (0.007000000000005 0.01)
Both teams to score 63.82% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.31% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)37.69% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.06% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)59.93% (0.010000000000005 0.01)
Deportivo Tachira Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.37% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)18.62% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.07% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)49.93% (0.014000000000003 0.01)
Independiente Petrolero Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.42% (0.0030000000000001 0)21.57%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.33%54.66% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Score Analysis
    Deportivo Tachira 41.48%
    Independiente Petrolero 35.21%
    Draw 23.3%
Deportivo TachiraDrawIndependiente Petrolero
2-1 @ 8.7%
1-0 @ 6.75% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-0 @ 5.68% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 4.88% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 3.74% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-0 @ 3.18% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 2.05% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.57% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.34% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.6%
Total : 41.48%
1-1 @ 10.35%
2-2 @ 6.67% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-0 @ 4.02% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 1.91%
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 23.3%
1-2 @ 7.94% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-1 @ 6.16% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-2 @ 4.73% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-3 @ 4.06% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-3 @ 3.41%
0-3 @ 2.42% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 1.56% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-4 @ 1.31%
0-4 @ 0.93%
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 35.21%

How you voted: Tachira vs Independiente Petrolero

Deportivo Tachira
100%
Draw
0.0%
Independiente Petrolero
0.0%
5
Head to Head
Apr 26, 2022 11.15pm
Independiente Petrolero
1-2
Tachira
Campos (45')
Erick Correa (3'), Ali (17'), Aviles (32'), Gimenez (33'), Medina (60')
Aviles (84')
Uribe (44'), Simisterra (65')
Varela (3'), Garces (36')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!