MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 17:49:57| >> :600:92160:92160:
Apr 26, 2022 at 11.15pm UK at Estadio Olímpico Patria
Independiente Petrolero
1 - 2
Tachira
Campos (45')
Erick Correa (3'), Ali (17'), Aviles (32'), Gimenez (33'), Medina (60')
Aviles (84')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Uribe (44'), Simisterra (65')
Varela (3'), Garces (36')
Coverage of the Copa Libertadores Group Stage clash between Independiente Petrolero and Deportivo Tachira.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Emelec 7-0 Independiente Petrolero
Wednesday, May 25 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Palmeiras 4-1 Tachira
Wednesday, May 25 at 1.30am in Copa Libertadores
Next Game: Tachira vs. Santos
Thursday, June 30 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Independiente Petrolero win with a probability of 47.46%. A draw had a probability of 27.7% and a win for Deportivo Tachira had a probability of 24.83%.

The most likely scoreline for a Independiente Petrolero win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.19%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.65%) and 2-1 (8.68%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.77%), while for a Deportivo Tachira win it was 0-1 (9.4%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 5.7% likelihood.

Result
Independiente PetroleroDrawDeportivo Tachira
47.46%27.7%24.83%
Both teams to score 44.09%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.29%60.7%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.23%80.77%
Independiente Petrolero Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.3%25.7%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.38%60.61%
Deportivo Tachira Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.33%40.66%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.74%77.25%
Score Analysis
    Independiente Petrolero 47.45%
    Deportivo Tachira 24.83%
    Draw 27.69%
Independiente PetroleroDrawDeportivo Tachira
1-0 @ 14.19%
2-0 @ 9.65%
2-1 @ 8.68%
3-0 @ 4.37%
3-1 @ 3.93%
3-2 @ 1.77%
4-0 @ 1.48%
4-1 @ 1.34%
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 47.45%
1-1 @ 12.77%
0-0 @ 10.44%
2-2 @ 3.91%
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 27.69%
0-1 @ 9.4%
1-2 @ 5.75%
0-2 @ 4.23%
1-3 @ 1.73%
0-3 @ 1.27%
2-3 @ 1.17%
Other @ 1.29%
Total : 24.83%

How you voted: Independiente Petrolero vs Tachira

Independiente Petrolero
64.3%
Draw
28.6%
Deportivo Tachira
7.1%
14
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!