MX23RW : Tuesday, June 28 15:20:22| >> :120:5690:5690:
May 17, 2022 at 11.15pm UK at Estadio Olímpico de la UCV
Caracas
0 - 0
The Strongest

Fereira (68')
FT

Cascini (40'), Jusino (58')
The Match
Preview
Sports Mole previews Tuesday's Copa Libertadores clash between Caracas and The Strongest, including predictions, team news and possible lineups.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Athletico PR 5-1 Caracas
Thursday, May 26 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Libertad 4-1 The Strongest
Thursday, May 26 at 11pm in Copa Libertadores
Next Game: The Strongest vs. Ceara
Wednesday, June 29 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

We said: Caracas 1-1 The Strongest

Having a shot at qualifying for the knockout stage of this competition is an unfamiliar feeling for both Caracas and The Strongest, so we anticipate a nervy affair given what is at stake. Experience would favour the Bolivians, though Los Rojos del Avila have been stellar defensively on their home field, so expect to see a stalemate when these two sides face off on Tuesday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Caracas win with a probability of 51.39%. A draw had a probability of 25.9% and a win for The Strongest had a probability of 22.72%.

The most likely scoreline for a Caracas win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.3%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.11%) and 2-1 (9.26%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.18%), while for a The Strongest win it was 0-1 (8.01%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
CaracasDrawThe Strongest
51.39% (-0.469 -0.47) 25.89% (0.179 0.18) 22.72% (0.284 0.28)
Both teams to score 46.86% (-0.175 -0.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.97% (-0.4 -0.4)56.02% (0.395 0.4)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.88% (-0.326 -0.33)77.11% (0.321 0.32)
Caracas Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.13% (-0.366 -0.37)21.86% (0.361 0.36)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.9% (-0.556 -0.56)55.1% (0.55 0.55)
The Strongest Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.98% (0.055 0.05)40.02% (-0.059000000000005 -0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.33% (0.049000000000003 0.05)76.67% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Caracas 51.39%
    The Strongest 22.72%
    Draw 25.89%
CaracasDrawThe Strongest
1-0 @ 13.3% (0.06 0.06)
2-0 @ 10.11% (-0.06 -0.06)
2-1 @ 9.26% (-0.047000000000001 -0.05)
3-0 @ 5.13% (-0.091 -0.09)
3-1 @ 4.69% (-0.075 -0.08)
3-2 @ 2.15% (-0.031 -0.03)
4-0 @ 1.95% (-0.056 -0.06)
4-1 @ 1.78% (-0.049 -0.05)
Other @ 3.02%
Total : 51.39%
1-1 @ 12.18% (0.07 0.07)
0-0 @ 8.75% (0.132 0.13)
2-2 @ 4.24% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 25.89%
0-1 @ 8.01% (0.134 0.13)
1-2 @ 5.58% (0.042 0.04)
0-2 @ 3.67% (0.067 0.07)
1-3 @ 1.7% (0.015 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.3% (-0.002 -0)
0-3 @ 1.12% (0.022 0.02)
Other @ 1.34%
Total : 22.72%

How you voted: Caracas vs The Strongest

Caracas
53.8%
Draw
30.8%
The Strongest
15.4%
13
Head to Head
Apr 28, 2022 3am
The Strongest
1-1
Caracas
Prost (34')
Saucedo (61'), Arrascaita (90+1')
Akinyoola (83')
Castillo (44'), Fereira (90+2')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Club Friendlies 1
Copa Libertadores
Copa Sudamericana
Argentine Primera Division
Chinese Super League
European Under-19s Championship
European Under-19s Championship
Tables

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!