MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 06:46:33| >> :600:581390:581390:
Philadelphia Union
CONCACAF Champions League | First Round | 2nd Leg
Feb 28, 2024 at 1.15am UK
Subaru Park

Philadelphia
3 - 3
Deportivo Saprissa

Carranza (17'), Sullivan (26'), Uhre (94')
Mbaizo (40'), Semmle (102'), Lowe (104'), Bedoya (116')
Elliott (90+3')
FT
(aet)
Paradela (14' pen.), Madrigal (28'), Torres (62')
Mora (90+6')
Coverage of the CONCACAF Champions League First Round clash between Philadelphia Union and Deportivo Saprissa.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Deportivo Saprissa 2-3 Philadelphia
Wednesday, February 21 at 3am in CONCACAF Champions League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Philadelphia Union win with a probability of 50.74%. A win for Deportivo Saprissa had a probability of 26.07% and a draw had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Philadelphia Union win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.63%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.78%) and 2-0 (7.87%). The likeliest Deportivo Saprissa win was 1-2 (6.57%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.74%).

Result
Philadelphia UnionDrawDeportivo Saprissa
50.74% (0.241 0.24) 23.18% (-0.052 -0.05) 26.07% (-0.189 -0.19)
Both teams to score 58.83% (-0.0049999999999955 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.05% (0.075000000000003 0.08)41.95% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.65% (0.074999999999996 0.07)64.35% (-0.075000000000003 -0.08)
Philadelphia Union Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.35% (0.11399999999999 0.11)16.65% (-0.115 -0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.51% (0.206 0.21)46.49% (-0.206 -0.21)
Deportivo Saprissa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.58% (-0.104 -0.1)29.42% (0.104 0.1)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.59% (-0.127 -0.13)65.41% (0.127 0.13)
Score Analysis
    Philadelphia Union 50.74%
    Deportivo Saprissa 26.07%
    Draw 23.18%
Philadelphia UnionDrawDeportivo Saprissa
2-1 @ 9.63% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.78% (0.0039999999999996 0)
2-0 @ 7.87% (0.035 0.04)
3-1 @ 5.76% (0.03 0.03)
3-0 @ 4.71% (0.039 0.04)
3-2 @ 3.52% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.58% (0.023 0.02)
4-0 @ 2.11% (0.025 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.58% (0.01 0.01)
5-1 @ 0.93% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 3.29%
Total : 50.74%
1-1 @ 10.74% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-2 @ 5.89% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
0-0 @ 4.9% (-0.016 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.44% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 23.18%
1-2 @ 6.57% (-0.035 -0.04)
0-1 @ 5.99% (-0.038 -0.04)
0-2 @ 3.67% (-0.034 -0.03)
1-3 @ 2.68% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.4% (-0.011 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.5% (-0.018 -0.02)
Other @ 3.27%
Total : 26.07%

Head to Head
Feb 21, 2024 3am
First Round 1st Leg
Deportivo Saprissa
2-3
Philadelphia
Glesnes (28' og.), Taylor (90')
Sinclair (38')
Carranza (55', 75', 79')
Carranza (37'), Andres Martinez (37'), Lowe (67'), Wagner (87')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City32227376324473
2Arsenal32225575264971
3Liverpool32218372314171
4Aston Villa33196868491963
5Tottenham HotspurSpurs32186865491660
6Newcastle UnitedNewcastle321551269521750
7Manchester UnitedMan Utd32155124748-150
8West Ham UnitedWest Ham33139115258-648
9Chelsea31138106152947
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton321111105250244
11Wolverhampton WanderersWolves32127134651-543
12Fulham33126154951-242
13Bournemouth32119124757-1042
14Crystal Palace3289153754-1733
15Brentford3388174758-1132
16Everton3298153248-1627
17Nottingham ForestNott'm Forest3379174258-1626
18Luton TownLuton3367204670-2425
19Burnley3348213368-3520
20Sheffield UnitedSheff Utd3237223084-5416


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!