The 27-year-old is rumoured to be a target for La Liga giants Real Madrid and Barcelona following six years in West London, where he has won two Premier League titles, the FA Cup, EFL Cup and Europa League.
Hazard still has two years left to run on his existing deal and is said to be valued at £200m, likely putting him out of both sides' price range.
Speaking after Belgium's 2-0 win over England in the World Cup third-place playoff match on Saturday, however, the former Lille ace suggested that he will consider any offers that are tabled.
"I will go on holiday and ask myself the right questions," he told reporters. "After six wonderful years at Chelsea, it might be time to discover something different. I can decide if I want to stay or go, but Chelsea will make the final decision - if they want to let me go.
"For my career, certainly after this World Cup, I'm at a moment where I might change. We all know that I've always felt well at Chelsea, and I've been linked to all the big clubs. Next week it will be Bayern [Munich]. No, I'm joking. You all know my preferred destination."
Hazard has previously stated that he would "listen" to any interest from Madrid, who are on the lookout for Cristiano Ronaldo's replacement.