MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 08:19:27| >> :300:86500:86500:
Argentine Primera Division | Gameweek 7
Feb 25, 2024 at 10.45pm UK
Estadio Marcelo Alberto Bielsa

Newell's OB
0 - 1
Rosario


Mendez (45+4'), Glavinovich (85'), Macagno (87'), Fernandez (90+4'), Schott (90+5')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Malcorra (57')
Sandez (45+9'), Martinez (45+4'), Cervera (45'), Malcorra (58'), Modica (90+4')
Coverage of the Argentine Primera Division clash between Newell's Old Boys and Rosario Central.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Rosario 2-1 Gimnasia
Sunday, February 18 at 12am in Argentine Primera Division

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Newell's Old Boys win with a probability of 42.02%. A draw had a probability of 30% and a win for Rosario Central had a probability of 27.99%.

The most likely scoreline for a Newell's Old Boys win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.67%) and 2-1 (7.72%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.28%), while for a Rosario Central win it was 0-1 (11.43%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11.4% likelihood.

Result
Newell's Old BoysDrawRosario Central
42.02% (-0.2 -0.2) 29.99% (-0.134 -0.13) 27.99% (0.331 0.33)
Both teams to score 40.51% (0.478 0.48)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
33.75% (0.497 0.5)66.25% (-0.499 -0.5)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
15.24% (0.337 0.34)84.75% (-0.33999999999999 -0.34)
Newell's Old Boys Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.72% (0.14400000000001 0.14)31.28% (-0.146 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.36% (0.165 0.16)67.63% (-0.167 -0.17)
Rosario Central Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.94% (0.57 0.57)41.05% (-0.572 -0.57)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.4% (0.505 0.5)77.6% (-0.50700000000001 -0.51)
Score Analysis
    Newell's Old Boys 42.02%
    Rosario Central 27.98%
    Draw 29.98%
Newell's Old BoysDrawRosario Central
1-0 @ 14.92% (-0.22 -0.22)
2-0 @ 8.67% (-0.091999999999999 -0.09)
2-1 @ 7.72% (0.04 0.04)
3-0 @ 3.36% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-1 @ 2.99% (0.027 0.03)
3-2 @ 1.33% (0.032 0.03)
4-0 @ 0.98% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 2.05%
Total : 42.02%
1-1 @ 13.28% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 12.84% (-0.24 -0.24)
2-2 @ 3.44% (0.071 0.07)
Other @ 0.42%
Total : 29.98%
0-1 @ 11.43% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
1-2 @ 5.92% (0.099 0.1)
0-2 @ 5.09% (0.065 0.07)
1-3 @ 1.76% (0.056 0.06)
0-3 @ 1.51% (0.042 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.02% (0.037 0.04)
Other @ 1.26%
Total : 27.98%

Head to Head
Sep 30, 2023 8.30pm
Gameweek 7
Rosario
1-0
Newell's OB
Malcorra (86')
Lovera (30'), Toledo (37'), Ortiz (45+5'), Mallo (85')

Schor (31'), Ferreira (40'), Vangioni (45+5'), Schor (74'), Velazquez (82'), Eduardo Recalde (85')
Apr 9, 2023 8.30pm
Jul 21, 2022 8.30pm
Gameweek 9
Rosario
1-0
Newell's OB
Veliz (44')
Infantino (26'), Mac Allister (77'), Veliz (83')

Lema (34'), Sforza (41'), Mendez (46'), Ditta (70'), Perez (76')
Mar 20, 2022 5pm
Gameweek 7
Rosario
0-1
Newell's OB

Ferreyra (72'), Servio (73')
Manuel Garcia (51')
Luciano (12'), Perez (36'), Sanguinetti (57'), Fernandez (61'), Campagnaro (76')
Aug 22, 2021 7.45pm
Second Phase
Newell's OB
1-1
Rosario
Castro (60')
Sforza (21'), Lema (44'), Perez (45+1')
Martinez (53')
Almada (36'), Martinez (45+3'), Vecchio (76'), Ojeda (78')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!