MX23RW : Monday, June 27 08:56:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 28, 2022 at 3pm UK at Veritas Stadion
Inter Turku
2 - 2
Ilves
Haro (54'), Paananen (80')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Meriluoto (51', 61')
Katz (42'), Moussa (56')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between Inter Turku and Ilves.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Inter Turku 2-2 Ilves
Saturday, May 28 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: SJK vs. Inter Turku
Saturday, June 18 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Inter Turku 2-2 Ilves
Saturday, May 28 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: Ilves vs. Lahti
Saturday, June 18 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Inter Turku win with a probability of 52.06%. A draw had a probability of 25% and a win for Ilves had a probability of 22.93%.

The most likely scoreline for a Inter Turku win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.21%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.78%) and 2-1 (9.51%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.87%), while for a Ilves win it was 0-1 (7.42%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 4.6% likelihood.

Result
Inter TurkuDrawIlves
52.06% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01) 25.01% (0.0070000000000014 0.01) 22.93% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Both teams to score 49.62% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.47% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)52.53% (0.012999999999998 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.81% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)74.19% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
Inter Turku Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.83% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)20.17% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.54% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01)52.46% (0.016999999999996 0.02)
Ilves Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.16% (0.0039999999999978 0)37.84% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.38% (0.0019999999999989 0)74.62% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Score Analysis
    Inter Turku 52.05%
    Ilves 22.93%
    Draw 25%
Inter TurkuDrawIlves
1-0 @ 12.21%
2-0 @ 9.78% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-1 @ 9.51% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 5.22% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 5.07% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 2.47% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-0 @ 2.09% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
4-1 @ 2.03% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 0.99% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 52.05%
1-1 @ 11.87%
0-0 @ 7.63% (0.0040000000000004 0)
2-2 @ 4.62%
Other @ 0.88%
Total : 25%
0-1 @ 7.42% (0.0040000000000004 0)
1-2 @ 5.77% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 3.6% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-3 @ 1.87% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.5%
0-3 @ 1.17%
Other @ 1.61%
Total : 22.93%

Head to Head
Oct 27, 2021 4.30pm
Ilves
0-2
Inter Turku

Siira (22'), Miettunen (81'), Carlos Blanco (90+3')
Paananen (26'), Kagayama (88')
Sanz (36')
Aug 21, 2021 1pm
Inter Turku
2-0
Ilves
Furuholm (72'), Kallman (76')
Jarvenpaa (90')

Luna (50')
Jun 23, 2021 4.30pm
Ilves
2-1
Inter Turku
Luna (45+1'), Ozcelik (72')
Torres (83'), Almen (90+1')
Kallman (32')
Mahuta (54'), Yrjas (87')
Oct 18, 2020 2pm
Ilves
0-2
Inter Turku

Tomas (15'), Aspegren (53'), Missi Mezu (76')
Valencic (51', 82')
Valencic (85')
Jul 11, 2020 3pm
Inter Turku
5-1
Ilves
Furuholm (3', 77', 90+3'), Engstrom (30'), Kagayama (41')
Paananen (33'), Kagayama (89')
Mettala (83')
Tomas (44'), Jair (75'), Hilander (90+1')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!