MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 14:39:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 20, 2022 at 4pm UK at Tapiolan Urheilupuisto
Honka
0 - 0
Ilves

Rale (62')
FT

Almen (52'), Ngueukam (73'), Katz (75')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between Honka and Ilves.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: HIFK 1-2 Honka
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: Honka vs. KuPS
Saturday, June 18 at 1pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Inter Turku 2-2 Ilves
Saturday, May 28 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: Ilves vs. Lahti
Saturday, June 18 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Honka win with a probability of 50.25%. A win for Ilves had a probability of 25.15% and a draw had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Honka win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.8%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.56%) and 2-0 (8.83%). The likeliest Ilves win was 0-1 (7.15%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.68%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.6% likelihood.

Result
HonkaDrawIlves
50.25% (-0.292 -0.29) 24.6% (-0.308 -0.31) 25.15% (0.603 0.6)
Both teams to score 53.22% (1.564 1.56)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.05% (1.769 1.77)48.95% (-1.766 -1.77)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.96% (1.581 1.58)71.04% (-1.578 -1.58)
Honka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.5% (0.578 0.58)19.49% (-0.576 -0.58)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.63% (0.935 0.93)51.37% (-0.931 -0.93)
Ilves Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.1% (1.481 1.48)33.9% (-1.478 -1.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.43% (1.569 1.57)70.57% (-1.566 -1.57)
Score Analysis
    Honka 50.25%
    Ilves 25.15%
    Draw 24.59%
HonkaDrawIlves
1-0 @ 10.8% (-0.6 -0.6)
2-1 @ 9.56% (0.042 0.04)
2-0 @ 8.83% (-0.323 -0.32)
3-1 @ 5.21% (0.115 0.12)
3-0 @ 4.81% (-0.087 -0.09)
3-2 @ 2.82% (0.171 0.17)
4-1 @ 2.13% (0.084 0.08)
4-0 @ 1.97%
4-2 @ 1.15% (0.09 0.09)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 50.25%
1-1 @ 11.68% (-0.16 -0.16)
0-0 @ 6.61% (-0.491 -0.49)
2-2 @ 5.17% (0.225 0.23)
3-3 @ 1.02% (0.099 0.1)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 24.59%
0-1 @ 7.15% (-0.229 -0.23)
1-2 @ 6.32% (0.166 0.17)
0-2 @ 3.87% (0.033 0.03)
1-3 @ 2.28% (0.147 0.15)
2-3 @ 1.86% (0.152 0.15)
0-3 @ 1.4% (0.067 0.07)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 25.15%

How you voted: Honka vs Ilves

Honka
66.7%
Draw
11.1%
Ilves
22.2%
9
Head to Head
Sep 26, 2021 4.30pm
Ilves
0-0
Honka

Arifi (32')

Arko-Mensah (29')
Aug 8, 2021 4.30pm
Honka
4-1
Ilves
Alegria (17', 67'), Pyyhtia (80'), Smith (84')
Koskinen (60')
Almen (90+2')
Miettunen (5'), Arifi (52')
Nov 4, 2020 4.30pm
Ilves
4-1
Honka
Stjopin (27', 41'), Skytta (73'), Veteli (78')
Stjopin (54')
Martin (10')
Hatakka (57'), Savage (76'), Heikkila (82')
Sep 9, 2020 4.30pm
Honka
3-2
Ilves
Kandji (4'), Hervas (75'), Martin (77')
Kaufmann (48')
Fofana (9'), Tomas (53')
Fofana (87')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!