MX23RW : Wednesday, August 10 16:56:53| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 13, 2022 at 4pm UK
Oulu
2 - 1
Honka
Floro (55', 90' pen.)
Rafinha (21')
Yaghoubi (70')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Jansen (75')
Jansen (89')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between Oulu and Honka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oulu 1-0 SJK
Saturday, May 28 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: HJK Helsinki vs. Oulu
Saturday, June 18 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: HIFK 1-2 Honka
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: Honka vs. KuPS
Saturday, June 18 at 1pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Oulu win with a probability of 36.39%. A win for Honka had a probability of 36.3% and a draw had a probability of 27.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Oulu win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.55%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.94%) and 2-0 (6.48%). The likeliest Honka win was 0-1 (10.54%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.94%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Oulu would win this match.

Result
OuluDrawHonka
36.39%27.31%36.3%
Both teams to score 49.95%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.42%55.58%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.25%76.75%
Oulu Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.7%29.3%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.74%65.26%
Honka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.65%29.35%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.67%65.33%
Score Analysis
    Oulu 36.39%
    Honka 36.3%
    Draw 27.3%
OuluDrawHonka
1-0 @ 10.55%
2-1 @ 7.94%
2-0 @ 6.48%
3-1 @ 3.25%
3-0 @ 2.65%
3-2 @ 1.99%
4-1 @ 1%
Other @ 2.52%
Total : 36.39%
1-1 @ 12.94%
0-0 @ 8.6%
2-2 @ 4.87%
Other @ 0.9%
Total : 27.3%
0-1 @ 10.54%
1-2 @ 7.93%
0-2 @ 6.46%
1-3 @ 3.24%
0-3 @ 2.64%
2-3 @ 1.99%
1-4 @ 0.99%
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 36.3%

How you voted: Oulu vs Honka

Oulu
22.2%
Draw
11.1%
Honka
66.7%
9
Head to Head
Oct 27, 2021 4.30pm
Honka
6-1
Oulu
Smith (12', 17', 22', 51'), Voutilainen (48'), Koskinen (75')
Levanen (57')
Salanovic (90+1')
Kallinen (42')
Jul 11, 2021 4.30pm
Honka
1-0
Oulu
Savage (43' pen.)
Levanen (79')

Nurmos (49'), Nurmela (71'), Ikonen (81')
Jun 11, 2021 4.30pm
Oulu
0-2
Honka

Malolo (44'), Rafinha (50'), (80'), Nurmos (90+4')
Hatakka (61'), Dongou (76')
Heikkila (36'), Tammilehto (85')
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!