MX23RW : Thursday, June 30 01:53:16| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 19, 2022 at 4pm UK at Hietalahti
VPS
1 - 2
Inter Turku
Yengi (53')
Pahkasalo (27'), Pitkanen (68')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Kallman (34'), Ketting (82')
Jyry (85')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between Vaasan Palloseura and Inter Turku.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Mariehamn 1-3 VPS
Sunday, May 29 at 4.30pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: HIFK vs. VPS
Saturday, June 18 at 9pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Inter Turku 2-2 Ilves
Saturday, May 28 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: SJK vs. Inter Turku
Saturday, June 18 at 3pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vaasan Palloseura win with a probability of 36.5%. A win for Inter Turku had a probability of 36.29% and a draw had a probability of 27.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vaasan Palloseura win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.48%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.98%) and 2-0 (6.48%). The likeliest Inter Turku win was 0-1 (10.44%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.9%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood.

Result
Vaasan PalloseuraDrawInter Turku
36.5% (-0.7 -0.7) 27.22% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01) 36.29% (0.709 0.71)
Both teams to score 50.23% (0.055 0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.77% (0.058 0.06)55.23% (-0.058 -0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.54% (0.047000000000001 0.05)76.46% (-0.046999999999997 -0.05)
Vaasan Palloseura Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.93% (-0.392 -0.39)29.07% (0.392 0.39)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.02% (-0.487 -0.49)64.98% (0.48700000000001 0.49)
Inter Turku Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.81% (0.465 0.47)29.19% (-0.466 -0.47)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.86% (0.57 0.57)65.14% (-0.57000000000001 -0.57)
Score Analysis
    Vaasan Palloseura 36.49%
    Inter Turku 36.28%
    Draw 27.21%
Vaasan PalloseuraDrawInter Turku
1-0 @ 10.48% (-0.14 -0.14)
2-1 @ 7.98% (-0.089 -0.09)
2-0 @ 6.48% (-0.158 -0.16)
3-1 @ 3.29% (-0.073 -0.07)
3-0 @ 2.67% (-0.095 -0.09)
3-2 @ 2.02% (-0.019 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.02% (-0.034 -0.03)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 36.49%
1-1 @ 12.9% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 8.49% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-2 @ 4.91% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Other @ 0.91%
Total : 27.21%
0-1 @ 10.44% (0.11 0.11)
1-2 @ 7.95% (0.1 0.1)
0-2 @ 6.43% (0.15 0.15)
1-3 @ 3.26% (0.083 0.08)
0-3 @ 2.64% (0.095 0.1)
2-3 @ 2.02% (0.029 0.03)
1-4 @ 1% (0.038 0.04)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 36.28%


Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!