MX23RW : Friday, August 19 01:38:21| >> :300:86500:86500:
Apr 29, 2022 at 4pm UK at Savon Sanomat Areena
KuPS
3 - 1
VPS
Veteli (7'), Vayrynen (35'), Popovits (83' pen.)
Talles (72')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Strandvall (73' pen.)
Yengi (48'), Pikkarainen (71'), Vahtera (82'), Nuorela (90+3')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between KuPS and Vaasan Palloseura.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: KuPS 0-0 HJK Helsinki
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: Honka vs. KuPS
Saturday, June 18 at 1pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: Mariehamn 1-3 VPS
Sunday, May 29 at 4.30pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: HIFK vs. VPS
Saturday, June 18 at 9pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a KuPS win with a probability of 53.13%. A draw had a probability of 24.2% and a win for Vaasan Palloseura had a probability of 22.66%.

The most likely scoreline for a KuPS win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.68%) and 2-0 (9.6%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.51%), while for a Vaasan Palloseura win it was 0-1 (6.85%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that KuPS would win this match.

Result
KuPSDrawVaasan Palloseura
53.13%24.21%22.66%
Both teams to score 51.69%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.37%49.63%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.35%71.65%
KuPS Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.38%18.62%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.07%49.92%
Vaasan Palloseura Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.52%36.48%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.73%73.27%
Score Analysis
    KuPS 53.12%
    Vaasan Palloseura 22.66%
    Draw 24.21%
KuPSDrawVaasan Palloseura
1-0 @ 11.41%
2-1 @ 9.68%
2-0 @ 9.6%
3-1 @ 5.42%
3-0 @ 5.38%
3-2 @ 2.73%
4-1 @ 2.28%
4-0 @ 2.26%
4-2 @ 1.15%
Other @ 3.22%
Total : 53.12%
1-1 @ 11.51%
0-0 @ 6.79%
2-2 @ 4.88%
3-3 @ 0.92%
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 24.21%
0-1 @ 6.85%
1-2 @ 5.81%
0-2 @ 3.45%
1-3 @ 1.95%
2-3 @ 1.64%
0-3 @ 1.16%
Other @ 1.8%
Total : 22.66%

rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right
Championship
La Liga
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
Scottish Championship
Turkish Super Lig
Belgian Pro League
Greek Superleague
Russian Premier League
Danish Superliga
NIFL Premiership
League of Ireland Premier
Welsh Premier League
Belarusian Premier League
Segunda Division
Serie B
2.Bundesliga
Eerste Divisie
Copa do Brasil
Argentine Primera Division
Uruguayan Primera Division
Liga MX
AFC Champions League
Chinese Super League
J1 League
Premier League 2 - Div 1
Premier League 2 - Div 2
Super League
Cincinnati Masters Third Round
12am
Auger-Aliassime
Sinner
1.30am
Cilic
Alcaraz

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!