MX23RW : Friday, July 1 01:22:46| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 29, 2022 at 2pm UK at Telia 5G -areena
HIFK
1 - 2
Honka
Kujanpaa (51')
Tainio (27'), Markkanen (70'), Beto (89'), Paatelainen (90+2')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Hernandez (66'), Sadiku (85')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between HIFK Fotboll and Honka.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: HIFK 1-2 Honka
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: HIFK vs. VPS
Saturday, June 18 at 9pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: HIFK 1-2 Honka
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: Honka vs. KuPS
Saturday, June 18 at 1pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Honka win with a probability of 55.14%. A draw had a probability of 24.6% and a win for HIFK Fotboll had a probability of 20.25%.

The most likely scoreline for a Honka win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.14%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.76%) and 1-2 (9.52%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.63%), while for a HIFK Fotboll win it was 1-0 (7.1%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Honka would win this match.

Result
HIFK FotbollDrawHonka
20.25% (1.5 1.5) 24.61% (0.448 0.45) 55.14% (-1.948 -1.95)
Both teams to score 47.3% (1.021 1.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.19% (0.134 0.13)53.81% (-0.134 -0.13)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.72% (0.114 0.11)75.28% (-0.114 -0.11)
HIFK Fotboll Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.71% (1.758 1.76)41.29% (-1.758 -1.76)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.19% (1.517 1.52)77.81% (-1.517 -1.52)
Honka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.56% (-0.69399999999999 -0.69)19.44% (0.695 0.7)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.71% (-1.148 -1.15)51.29% (1.148 1.15)
Score Analysis
    HIFK Fotboll 20.25%
    Honka 55.12%
    Draw 24.61%
HIFK FotbollDrawHonka
1-0 @ 7.1% (0.299 0.3)
2-1 @ 5.14% (0.344 0.34)
2-0 @ 3.14% (0.274 0.27)
3-1 @ 1.52% (0.168 0.17)
3-2 @ 1.24% (0.113 0.11)
3-0 @ 0.93% (0.12 0.12)
Other @ 1.18%
Total : 20.25%
1-1 @ 11.63% (0.25 0.25)
0-0 @ 8.03% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
2-2 @ 4.21% (0.195 0.19)
Other @ 0.74%
Total : 24.61%
0-1 @ 13.14% (-0.37 -0.37)
0-2 @ 10.76% (-0.54 -0.54)
1-2 @ 9.52% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-3 @ 5.88% (-0.434 -0.43)
1-3 @ 5.2% (-0.121 -0.12)
0-4 @ 2.41% (-0.235 -0.24)
2-3 @ 2.3% (0.057 0.06)
1-4 @ 2.13% (-0.098 -0.1)
2-4 @ 0.94% (0.003 0)
Other @ 2.85%
Total : 55.12%

Head to Head
Aug 28, 2021 11am
Honka
0-3
HIFK

Voutilainen (67')
Kamara (3', 21'), Mattila (68')
Mattila (86')
Jun 15, 2021 4pm
HIFK
1-0
Honka
Ali (19')
Dunwoody (62')

Modesto (50'), Kaufmann (55'), Arko-Mensah (73')
Oct 2, 2020 4.30pm
HIFK
1-1
Honka
Tukiainen (38')
Halme (19'), Yaghoubi (23'), Origi (43'), Patronen (45'), Selander (90+1')
Martin (90+3')
Hervas (51')
Sep 1, 2020 4.30pm
Honka
0-1
HIFK

Aalto (54'), Levanen (73')
Tukiainen (12')
Mero (28'), Fofana (36'), Halme (45'), Fagerstrom (79')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!