MX23RW : Sunday, July 3 15:19:08| >> :300:86500:86500:
May 23, 2022 at 4pm UK at Telia 5G -areena
HIFK
0 - 1
KuPS

Ahadi (76')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Antwi (26')
Coverage of the Finnish Veikkausliiga clash between HIFK Fotboll and KuPS.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: HIFK 1-2 Honka
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: HIFK vs. VPS
Saturday, June 18 at 9pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Last Game: KuPS 0-0 HJK Helsinki
Sunday, May 29 at 2pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga
Next Game: Honka vs. KuPS
Saturday, June 18 at 1pm in Finnish Veikkausliiga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a KuPS win with a probability of 64.33%. A draw had a probability of 21.1% and a win for HIFK Fotboll had a probability of 14.58%.

The most likely scoreline for a KuPS win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.59%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (12.21%) and 1-2 (9.71%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10%), while for a HIFK Fotboll win it was 1-0 (5.16%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 12.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for KuPS in this match.

Result
HIFK FotbollDrawKuPS
14.58% (0.064 0.06) 21.08% (-0.813 -0.81) 64.33% (0.747 0.75)
Both teams to score 46.94% (2.541 2.54)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.48% (3.354 3.35)48.52% (-3.356 -3.36)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.35% (2.982 2.98)70.64% (-2.984 -2.98)
HIFK Fotboll Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
54.82% (2.139 2.14)45.18% (-2.142 -2.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
18.92% (1.647 1.65)81.07% (-1.65 -1.65)
KuPS Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.63% (1.345 1.35)14.37% (-1.347 -1.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.75% (2.552 2.55)42.24% (-2.555 -2.56)
Score Analysis
    HIFK Fotboll 14.58%
    KuPS 64.32%
    Draw 21.08%
HIFK FotbollDrawKuPS
1-0 @ 5.16% (-0.406 -0.41)
2-1 @ 3.98% (0.122 0.12)
2-0 @ 2.05% (-0.033 -0.03)
3-1 @ 1.05% (0.092 0.09)
3-2 @ 1.02% (0.132 0.13)
Other @ 1.32%
Total : 14.58%
1-1 @ 10% (-0.29 -0.29)
0-0 @ 6.49% (-0.945 -0.95)
2-2 @ 3.86% (0.291 0.29)
Other @ 0.73%
Total : 21.08%
0-1 @ 12.59% (-1.17 -1.17)
0-2 @ 12.21% (-0.52 -0.52)
1-2 @ 9.71% (0.179 0.18)
0-3 @ 7.9% (0.047 0.05)
1-3 @ 6.28% (0.401 0.4)
0-4 @ 3.83% (0.199 0.2)
1-4 @ 3.05% (0.326 0.33)
2-3 @ 2.49% (0.295 0.3)
0-5 @ 1.49% (0.142 0.14)
2-4 @ 1.21% (0.193 0.19)
1-5 @ 1.18% (0.176 0.18)
Other @ 2.39%
Total : 64.32%

How you voted: HIFK vs KuPS

HIFK Fotboll
25.0%
Draw
16.7%
KuPS
58.3%
12
Head to Head
Oct 23, 2021 3pm
KuPS
0-0
HIFK

Nissila (66')

Kamara (37'), Hing-Glover (64'), Ahadi (90+3')
Sep 26, 2021 4.30pm
KuPS
0-0
HIFK

Nissila (39')
Aug 22, 2021 4.30pm
HIFK
1-5
KuPS
Yaghoubi (11' pen.)
Hernandez (34'), Saez (38'), Backman (55')
Nissila (50', 90+1'), Ikaunieks (56' pen., 59'), Rangel (67')
Boateng (89')
Oct 8, 2020 4.30pm
KuPS
3-2
HIFK
Manga (8'), Nissila (45+2'), Udo (75')
Patronen (90'), Vitinho (90+4' pen.)
Fagerstrom (14'), Mattsson (45+1'), Vitinho (70')
Jul 1, 2020 4.30pm
HIFK
0-3
KuPS

Tukiainen (34'), Patronen (67')
Rangel (3'), Niskanen (7'), Boateng (14')
Manga (24')

Did you know...?
rhs 2.0
Todays Game Header Right

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
Ultra close-up image of Kevin De Bruyne [NOT FOR USE IN ARTICLES]Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!