MX23RW : Sunday, April 14 19:44:09| >> :300:86500:86500:
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 23
Feb 24, 2024 at 12pm UK
Fritz-Walter-Stadion
Karlsruher

Kaiserslautern
0 - 4
Karlsruher


Kraus (28'), Kaloc (48'), Elvedi (90')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Wanitzek (51'), Matanovic (58'), Nebel (81'), Zivzivadze (90+1')
Rapp (22')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Kaiserslautern and Karlsruher SC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Karlsruher 2-2 Dusseldorf
Saturday, February 17 at 7.30pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Kaiserslautern win with a probability of 46.01%. A win for Karlsruher SC has a probability of 30.79% and a draw has a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kaiserslautern win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.19%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (7.45%) and 2-0 (6.55%). The likeliest Karlsruher SC win is 1-2 (7.33%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.44%).

Result
KaiserslauternDrawKarlsruher SC
46.01% (0.342 0.34) 23.2% (-0.102 -0.1) 30.79% (-0.238 -0.24)
Both teams to score 62.42% (0.243 0.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
61.21% (0.375 0.38)38.79% (-0.373 -0.37)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.9% (0.394 0.39)61.1% (-0.392 -0.39)
Kaiserslautern Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.78% (0.28100000000001 0.28)17.22% (-0.278 -0.28)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
52.48% (0.49299999999999 0.49)47.51% (-0.49 -0.49)
Karlsruher SC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.41% (0.039000000000001 0.04)24.59% (-0.035 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.92% (0.050999999999995 0.05)59.08% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Kaiserslautern 46.01%
    Karlsruher SC 30.79%
    Draw 23.19%
KaiserslauternDrawKarlsruher SC
2-1 @ 9.19% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
1-0 @ 7.45% (-0.061999999999999 -0.06)
2-0 @ 6.55% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-1 @ 5.39% (0.06 0.06)
3-0 @ 3.84% (0.039 0.04)
3-2 @ 3.78% (0.045 0.04)
4-1 @ 2.37% (0.048 0.05)
4-0 @ 1.69% (0.032 0.03)
4-2 @ 1.66% (0.035 0.03)
Other @ 4.09%
Total : 46.01%
1-1 @ 10.44% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-2 @ 6.45% (0.019 0.02)
0-0 @ 4.23% (-0.075 -0.08)
3-3 @ 1.77% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 0.3%
Total : 23.19%
1-2 @ 7.33% (-0.046 -0.05)
0-1 @ 5.94% (-0.098999999999999 -0.1)
0-2 @ 4.17% (-0.065 -0.07)
1-3 @ 3.43% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-3 @ 3.02% (0.012 0.01)
0-3 @ 1.95% (-0.028 -0.03)
1-4 @ 1.2% (-0.006 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.06% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 30.79%

Head to Head
Sep 16, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 6
Karlsruher
1-1
Kaiserslautern
Wanitzek (45+5' pen.)
Ache (5')
Puchacz (45')
May 21, 2023 12.30pm
Gameweek 33
Karlsruher
2-0
Kaiserslautern
Zivzivadze (70'), Nebel (90+5')
Gondorf (27'), Franke (35'), Kaufmann (90+6')

Rapp (44'), Hanslik (68'), de Preville (90')
Nov 8, 2022 5.30pm
Gameweek 16
Kaiserslautern
2-0
Karlsruher
Boyd (34'), Prince Redondo (86')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Result
Ruud
Tsitsipas
1 4
6 6
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Holstein Kiel29184759342558
2St Pauli29169454322257
3Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf29157763352852
4Hamburger SV29147855411449
5Hannover291112651361545
6Hertha Berlin29128960481244
7Karlsruher SCKarlsruher291110858431543
8Greuther Furth29126114042-242
9SC PaderbornSC Paderborn29117114449-540
10Elversberg29116124351-839
11Nuremberg29107123854-1637
12Schalke 04Schalke29105144555-1035
13Magdeburg2989124046-633
14Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden2987143140-931
15Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig2994163041-1131
16Hansa RostockHansa Rostock2994162748-2131
17KaiserslauternKaiserslautern2985164558-1329
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck2959152757-3024


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!