MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 06:12:59| >> :300:86500:86500:
Hamburg logo
2.Bundesliga | Gameweek 23
Feb 25, 2024 at 12.30pm UK
Volksparkstadion

Hamburger SV
1 - 0
Elversberg

Konigsdorffer (53')
Reis (36'), Katterbach (81')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Vandermersch (46')
Coverage of the 2.Bundesliga clash between Hamburger SV and Elversberg.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Elversberg 3-1 Osnabruck
Sunday, February 18 at 12.30pm in 2.Bundesliga

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hamburger SV win with a probability of 61.84%. A win for Elversberg had a probability of 19.16% and a draw had a probability of 19%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hamburger SV win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.44%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (7.56%) and 3-1 (7.38%). The likeliest Elversberg win was 1-2 (5.02%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (8.05%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 6.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Hamburger SV would win this match.

Result
Hamburger SVDrawElversberg
61.84% (-3.592 -3.59) 19% (1.405 1.41) 19.16% (2.183 2.18)
Both teams to score 64.48% (-1.043 -1.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
69.63% (-3.148 -3.15)30.37% (3.144 3.14)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
48.36% (-3.866 -3.87)51.64% (3.864 3.86)
Hamburger SV Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.42% (-1.659 -1.66)9.57% (1.656 1.66)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.96% (-4.041 -4.04)32.03% (4.039 4.04)
Elversberg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.3% (0.15000000000001 0.15)28.69% (-0.154 -0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.48% (0.187 0.19)64.52% (-0.191 -0.19)
Score Analysis
    Hamburger SV 61.84%
    Elversberg 19.16%
    Draw 19%
Hamburger SVDrawElversberg
2-1 @ 9.44% (0.308 0.31)
2-0 @ 7.56% (0.216 0.22)
3-1 @ 7.38% (-0.337 -0.34)
1-0 @ 6.45% (0.653 0.65)
3-0 @ 5.91% (-0.296 -0.3)
3-2 @ 4.61% (-0.19 -0.19)
4-1 @ 4.33% (-0.564 -0.56)
4-0 @ 3.47% (-0.469 -0.47)
4-2 @ 2.7% (-0.339 -0.34)
5-1 @ 2.03% (-0.45 -0.45)
5-0 @ 1.63% (-0.37 -0.37)
5-2 @ 1.27% (-0.275 -0.28)
4-3 @ 1.13% (-0.136 -0.14)
Other @ 3.94%
Total : 61.84%
1-1 @ 8.05% (0.846 0.85)
2-2 @ 5.89% (0.216 0.22)
0-0 @ 2.75% (0.463 0.46)
3-3 @ 1.92% (-0.07 -0.07)
Other @ 0.4%
Total : 19%
1-2 @ 5.02% (0.547 0.55)
0-1 @ 3.43% (0.591 0.59)
2-3 @ 2.45% (0.1 0.1)
0-2 @ 2.14% (0.376 0.38)
1-3 @ 2.09% (0.235 0.24)
Other @ 4.02%
Total : 19.16%

Head to Head
Sep 16, 2023 12pm
Gameweek 6
Elversberg
2-1
Hamburger SV
Rochelt (9'), Schnellbacher (60')
Sickinger (39'), Vandermersch (70'), Jacobsen (90+3')
Heyer (89')
Hadzikadunic (34'), Meffert (77')
rhs 2.0
Today's games header
Tables header RHS
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Holstein Kiel30194760342661
2St Pauli29169454322257
3Fortuna DusseldorfDusseldorf30167764352955
4Hamburger SV30147955421349
5Hannover291112651361545
6Hertha Berlin29128960481244
7Karlsruher SCKarlsruher291110858431543
8SC PaderbornSC Paderborn30127114649-343
9Greuther Furth30126124043-342
10Elversberg30117124452-840
11Nuremberg30107133856-1837
12Schalke 04Schalke30106144656-1036
13Eintracht BraunschweigBraunschweig30104163341-834
14Magdeburg2989124046-633
15Wehen WiesbadenWiesbaden3088143241-932
16Hansa RostockHansa Rostock2994162748-2131
17KaiserslauternKaiserslautern3086164659-1330
18VfL OsnabruckOsnabruck3059162760-3324


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
Argentina's Lionel Messi kisses the World Cup trophy after collecting the Golden Ball award on December 18, 2022Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!