Wolfsburg board member Stephan Gruhsem insists that they will not be signing Bayern Munich striker Mario Mandzukic this summer.
Wolfsburg have insisted that Mario Mandzukic will not be returning to the club during this summer's transfer window.
The Bayern Munich striker reportedly said that he would be keen to move back to the club at which he spent two seasons earlier in his career.
However, board member Stephan Gruhsem told German magazine Kicker: "Mandzukic will not return to Wolfsburg."
The 28-year-old, who is currently at the World Cup as part of Croatia's squad, has also been linked with moves to Arsenal and Chelsea this summer.
Bundesliga club-by-club transfer latest: June 20 >