Yaya Toure's home catches fire from aromatherapy candles?

Toure's home catches fire
© AP Photos
Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure's Wilmslow house is damaged after a fire breaks out.

The home of Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has been damaged from a fire reportedly sparked by aromatherapy candles.

The 29-year-old, who returned to the UK following Ivory Coast's exit from the Africa Cup of Nations, had three fire engines arrive at his Wilmslow home when the blaze broke out.

"It was a small fire in one room which will be redecorated," a City spokesman told the Manchester Evening News. "No-one was hurt."

It is not yet known whether Toure or his wife Gineba were in the house when the fire started.

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini on the touchline during the FA Cup fourth round match against Stoke on January 26, 2013
Read Next:
Preview: Southampton vs. Man City
You May Like
Recomended from Sports Mole

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

Login, I already have my ad-free pass
Log in with Facebook to customise Sports Mole
Buy ad-free access (show me the options)
Buy monthly ad-free access for £1.20/month
Buy yearly ad-free access for £12 (2 months free)
Settings - Logout - Manage your account
Settings - Logout - Manage your account